What do you hate most about World of Magic?

Not being able to choose what enchant you get
It’s so fucking stupid

Umm, that’s the entire point of enchantments though. They are a risk-reward system, if you take out the risk then you shouldn’t reap the rewards.

1 Like

The frame rates, I also think it was released way too early.

So you’re saying you don’t mind it when you go and enchant something and you end up wasting crowns and time when you don’t get the enchantment you want?

1 Like

yeah

wut

how

Mine is just a friend group, lol.

The magic council is way too broken. I’m a demon, and half the time I destroy a tree outside of summer hold I have 4 captains plugging my butt instantly

What’s the easiest way to get lower rep? I’m stuck around -3,600.

What I did was attack every town, then escape the MC by a hair. You gain negative rep by appearing on the news, so I would just attack every town and run. Plus I had a vastira which has really good destruction. Also go for the good rep minibosses and exiled the second you see them.

nah I actually like it this way mainly because it’d be too easy for everyone to get the stuff they wanted and because if you get the right enchant on something and somebody else doesn’t have it you can flex

Everything

myself

I hate rker guilds

Also not being able to re-enchant.

1 Like

don’t we all

I hate myself too.

don’t we all?

1 Like

That’s usually me.

honestly I hate the npc factions,the magic council destroys just as much as they seek to prevent and the villians are the reason for the destruction (witch is on par) but i just dont see the magic council as protectors.

I don’t like the fact that some people have the nerve to interrupt me while I am fishing just for some infamy