What do you hate most about World of Magic?

I don’t like it when people attack me for infamy when I’m killing a boss, then proceed to hide behind the boss after I rekt them in PvP, or kill me when I’m low from boss farming then reset and leave the server.

Same

ow.

I hate guilds

1 Like

this post has 665 replies
holy shit

also fuck rng

1 Like

Uhh i still didn’t reply so:
Ilove everything in World of magic except the poor lore content, i mean the lore in the story line didn’t give so much ideas, but hey Ao will change this part so Ez

I hate the part where someone necrobumped this fucking past even after Wom is being revamped and all complaints about it have already been stated long before and people are just repeating stuff so let this post die

No.

######## ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ################ ####### ### ###### ######## ########

What?

hes just trolling cuz i dont think that some words are tagged here

####, # ######, ## ##### ## #######

(You really had to ruin a good joke forums…)

you

i love you

well, that feeling is detached, asshole.

I mean, have you seen the community? most of them are literal troglodytes. :fr:

You mean figurative troglodytes?

time to release some anger
client sided pvp
low chance rng for anything decent to drop
ungodly amounts of lag
the boss hunting system where low levels just tap the boss and ur droprate gets halved
how badly exploiters can just walk right in and one shot u with no effort
who thought it was a good idea to fucking make weapons suck ass
lack of transportation
stale ass storyline

may seem like i hate wom but i just rant about every game i play lol

Lag and the death of potential

Bad rng
Hero complexed positive reps
Shit weapons
Client sided pvp