What do you hate most about World of Magic?

Nah i dont actually but 5 minutes to kill mino :moyai:

Also theres a lot wrong in this, did you expect to get a sunken item easily? My guy, it takes over an average of 2k fish or higher and the precent for getting bosses is good enough. Like people who actually farm get tons of value off of killing bosses.

The walking, I do agree but you don’t have to mald about how it despawns when you go to it. If you’re late to the boss that’s on you.

My guy, the magic council is easy to wipe out. I last time wiped an entire wave of captains and magic council within a few seconds, just get good.

The enchantment system is literallly fine, just trade instead and swift is a good enough enchantment yet you’re malding about the RNG system. Did you expect to get the best enchantment in game at least 31 times in a row? I don’t think so, you probably haven’t even played actual RNG games yet. (Ofc it’s a bit broken but cope)

My guy, the storyline line is EASY, it’s possible to kill the exiled at a low level and the bosses dropped are valued. If you have a problem fighting against bosses than just don’t fight them. Do something else.

My god, reputation is so damn easy to get. Also you get a notificaiton if you get a fine so that’s on you if you forgot. Just be careful of what you do unless you’re careless.

Bro, if you’re getting farmed just leave the game and enter a new server instead of getting farmed by them. If that’s what’s happened you’re problem dumb and don’t even server hop instead of losing everything you have and if you actually care about people calling you trash. (Theoofderp: Get good at the game) Also haven’t you realized that the crown economy crashed down and now it’s value is 0?

You honestly sound like an 11 year old with this one my guy. Not only that this sounds like it was made by a player who complains only about how much of a skill issue they are. Just accept it and play the game normally instead of arguing over shit that nobody cares about. If you have a problem with the game why did you still play it? Not only that you had the urge to join the forums just to talk trash about the game that nobody cares about.

Also did you just spam at your keyboard while having a temper tantrum?

Fr, I hope that this place doesn’t fill up with 11 year old temper tantrums when Arcane Odyssey comes out.

Also, I believe you just shitted yourself because you just made yourself more of a target. Literally anybody who has a temper tantrum is a perfect target for hunters.

Also the game isn’t even completed yet. So you’re technically malding over a game that isn’t even compeleted AND is being fully re-placed. (Game slowly breaks because of Roblox updates)

accidentally kills a scout :skull:

fr, magic council’s are fairly easy to kill. Just get a good height and murk the captains

Watch me struggle with a meta magic please :pleading_face:

Major

Better response: Just get good

1 Like

Just get good lol

Fr, I have a KOS and Kill for Sport file :skull:

Also imagine caring about crowns :skull:

Yo i do kills for fun also! I love when the mald and ask why

The lag?
actually no
probably that there were no countermeasures to the npc sleeping system
like if you could be able to wake up the npcs for a short period or just make shops have 2 npcs
one that attends the shop at night and other that attends the shop at daytime

Oh yeah that is my biggest problem with wom I’m fine with the 300 ping on bad days but the sleep systems kills me

the goddamn memory leaks but thatll get fixed

I just realized you never played Roblox for a literal month

Fair point i can relate to that

i enjoy the walking aspect to it but i know people don’t so there should probably be fast travel added on near the mid-end game

yeah real talk why even have an evil route anyways when it’s this hard

unsure why people dislike this specifically about WoM since it’s in every other game under the sun (E.G Minecraft) but it sucks so I’m on board

early game bosses probably shouldn’t have scaling you’re pretty right

join smol serv

this was relevant nearly a year ago dude no one cares

Also a your a plasma user i can see why you die

low stuff to do at endgame
infamy infamy some people even beg for it

One last thing to add on: I hate people who use grammar in wom. It isn’t frappe all it is, is an RPG that is made well. I don’t get these people and the problem is when I find one its always on an alt with a new file so I cant beat dem up for no reason. Thanks for reading my bullshit