What do you hate most about World of Magic?

STOP BUMPING THIS TOPIC!!

Swowwy

Exploiters

getting 77 errors

There are probaly won’t be anymore of high level magic council captain demolishing you with beam spamming anymore. Since they’re getting removed, And the AI shouldn’t be remove, it sorta give more challenging to the game. Making an npc missing every shot is not fun, fight npcs with good ai is challenging and fun to fight especially if they’re a boss, miss every shot gives you an advantage which is unfair

1 Like

This is the thing i hate about WoM:
First off.
Rarity
I like how every times i go fishing for sunken items, I usually get like 4114544145145145141 hexillion fish and no sunken items and a waste of time. also boss drops are bullshit like bro? 10% THESE DROPS ARE SO DAMN HARD TO GET, I USUALLY KILL 10 MINOTAUR/EXILED AND I’D USUALLY GET NO BULLSHITS
World of walking
I fucking like how whenever you want to farm shit like exiled or minotaur, you need to walk like 44515644156 hexillion miles to get to the exiled place. exiled/minotaur go bye bye and despawn right in my 2 eyes THIS SHIT HAPPENS MUTLIPLE TIMES
magic council
when you go raiding a damn town shit captain came out of nowhere and start demolishing you and prove how worthless and shit you are in this world then put you in a jail for 3121 trillion years until you suffocate and rot in the cell and you leave, and some of you might said: Magic council captain is not hard to fi- SHUT UP, SHUT UP. EVERYTIMES YOU GO RAIDING YOU WILL LITERALLY GET BEAMED 5000 quadtrillon times and it does like 100 damage then you go bye bye rotting in the damn cell
enchant system
wow im gonna enchant my first oathkeeper! can’t wait to FUCKING GET SWIFT OR HARD ENCHANTMENTS OR SHIT I DON’T WANT, omg can’t wait to enchant my 21th oathkeeper just to get another swift!
Storyline
when you’re fighting exiled/minotaur, everytimes a person hit the boss health multiples by 3000 (minotaur per hit) 1500 (exiled per hit) then you was fighting with these boss when idiots with level 6 came out of nowhere multiple the boss health and you have to die and fucking lose crowns AND you think thats all? WHEN YOU’RE FIGHTING EXILED WHAT MATTER YOU’LL DO YOU WILL FUCKING GET DEMOLISHED BY EXILED SPAMMING SLASHES FOR 1000 MILLION TIMES AT YOU IN EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY .HIDING BEHIND A TREE? WELL TOO BAD BULLSHIT SLASHES CAN COLLIDED THROUGH TREES and ready to die 45454414141 million times and lose 4545141545141451451454545541 million crowns, try running away? no. EXILED WILL COME YEETING AT YOU AND START SLAPPING YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU CRY AND LEFT THE GAME
when you’re a tyrant wanna become a hero, you thought that was easy? well. PREPARE TO SURRENDER 6556652 HEXILLION TIMES UNTILL YOU’RE A VILLAIN THEN START DOING QUESTS, YOU MIGHT SAY: Well, you’re a villain now. Its cant be that ba- SHUT UP. WHEN YOU’RE STARTING ATTACKING BANDITS, FOR NO APPEARENT BULLSHIT REASON YOUR REPUTATION GO DOWN FOR NO ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT REASON AND NOW YOU’RE A TYRANT AGAIN YAY TIME TO SURRENDER AGAIN, You’re a LEGENDARY HERO? OHHHH BOY, I USED TO BE A LEGENDARY HERO, BUT MAGIC COUNCIL SHIT FUCKING GIVE ME A FINE AND I FORGOT TO PAY IT THEN BOOM. NOW YOU’RE A VILLAN. CAN’T WAIT TO DO MORE 4544456564 QUESTS AND KILL MORE 54141545 MINOTAUR
cummunity
WHEN YOU’RE PLAYING PEACEFULLY SOME 5 DUDES CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND START PROVING HOW USELESS AND TRASH YOU ARE AT THE GAME UNTIL YOU HAVE NO CROWNS NOW YOU’RE HOMELESS AND NOW YOU CRY AND LEFT THE GAME
TOTAL GAMEPLAY:
5/10

1 Like

ok

cope.

Am I allowed to @ThatOneGuy ?

@anon49231511 No. Absolutely fucking not. It is reserved for ThatOneGuy and ThatOneGuy only.

No, there is only (that) one guy that can do that.

no i meant am i allowed to ping him

i wasnt gonna do the funny i was just asking if i could ping him to do the funny

First of all this in an unfinished game dumbass, there was going to be more forms of transportation later on. Your only valid reason to hate the game is MC cause everyone hates it. Also enchant system is getting fixed bro.

You dont like rairty? The items are MEANT TO BE RARE. They are made so not everyone has them. If you cant spend time playing a game that requires a lot of grinding then stop playing lmao.

Thanks @anon49231511

Thanks for the copypaste too

Reading this in my head made me laugh when I started reading everything that was in caps

Lmao, this guy probably plays simulators that gives him a legendary item in an instantly and takes 1 second to get place to place

You’re to trash at the game get good.

the size of the map

Guy plays simulators I bet, the map is like 1 inch in every simulator :skull: