What do you hate most about World of Magic?

yes i took out myself the trash today

1 Like

u ain’t trash bro

trash at getting bitches

1 Like

the bitches will come running when they see that rotten bluefish (real)

Back in the old days, enchanting in MC was just as much of a pain as WoM enchanting. You had to grind to level 50 exp (like the struggle of getting crowns to enchant [before code farming]) then you had to click in an enchanting table for a long time until you could actually enchant. And once you finally did get that enchant, if it wasn’t a good item, that item is worthless. No grindstone to disenchant. So yeah used to even Minecraft had pain enchant system

wom needs a disenchanter at least

Well I think they’re adding enchant scrolls so you can just suffer trying to get one and at least guarantee that your item will be the enchant you want

People enchanted books… You were stupid if you enchanted straight on the item unless it was Sharpness

1 Like

So true. :canned_food:

devil fruits are obnoxiously difficult to obtain

nice necrobump

aw shit i didnt realise

Well since this got bumped I will drop another thing. How inflated the economy is. like to get a bad enchant sunken you need a strong oath and for a headless you need 1.5 SSS value how is air worth that much

1 Like

WoM pretty goated ngl only thing i hate about it is that it will never get continued game-wise :pensive:

Its special air

Mathematically a sunken should be worth more than a strong oath but usefulness comes in as well

WoM is already a top tier game

AO will be amazing

are you sure about that

it’s really engaging until you “master” it

aka you get to that point where npc’s can’t kill you

i mean yeah it’s playable and fun if you’re new but the lag and lackluster story as well as a lack of things to do it does get old whenever you get decent shit