What do you hate most about World of Magic?

actually yeah for roblox standards it is actually a masterpiece and an easy 8/10 on Roblox if you ignore the bugs rn
yeah in normal game standards its a 3 or 4/10

3 Likes

only 3 accessory slots lmao give us more

2 Likes
  • No transferral between files
  • Boss drop chances decrease as more people fight them (they already get harder, why discourage fighting in groups even more?)
  • Having to hunt your quest giver down cause they can stay still for 5 fuckin minutes, and when you finally find them they’re asleep for the next 10 minutes
  • The magic council airdrop to your location immediately after you get the notification leading to you getting beam spammed by a captain, imo they should instead spawn a few dozen studs away and make their way to you or you should get the notification about a minute before they spawn.
  • NPC spell tracking is way too accurate at such low levels. A level 25 dark wizard could 20/20 blast you at 20% if you don’t know how the ai aiming works. Their placed explosions rarely miss too.
  • The fact that there were so many boats and none of them were functional. I was being shown something I couldn’t have.
  • Dark wizard aggro lines were so cringe. Literally 95% of them was just “I’m a MANIAC KILLER! TIME TO DIE, AHAHAHAHA!!”. The aggro lines seemed a lot less annoying for other NPCS.
  • You could get such high jail time at such a low level
  • Lag
  • No place where negative reps could reliably find all the shop NPCs they need.
  • No buying in bulk (fish bait)

Probably more that I can’t think of rn

4 Likes

No boobs

also the animations are bugged because of something on roblox’s end so now my dumb brain thinks it’s unplayable.

then there’s some servers where it’s like nearly impossible to kill them because a bunch of stupid newgen Timmies who are level 8 think that they can beat a level 200+ npc. then they proceed to get 2 shot. and then whenever us superior and more important players try to kill the bosses then it’s really hard because the underleveled people can’t pull their own weight.

3 Likes

The way it and the story were executed makes me frown abit.

lag

buttons not working when i press them

its to much futuristc

10 minute jail sentences, i’ve heard the argument that its fair for dying to literal npcs, which would be fair if it was possible to consistently escape said npcs, if you kill them more just spawn forever, and if you try to leave they follow you.

what?

I asked for you if you posted on the wrong chat , don’t worry I wrong

tbf you were supposed to be able to win a threat but obviously that isnt the case in practice

and that’s what i hate most about wom

too laggy

game too buggy

auuuuuuuurgghgghhgh

too unoptimised and new rando stinky bank guilds are a rarity nowadays
how am i supposed to be a toxic sweat who spams “quit wom” if nobody plays the game :disappointed:

Keep hunting

i start random 1v3s as a level 70