What do you hope will change with the VFX improvements?

Personally, I just want to see solid magics get some love, especially their imbuements. Would be cool to have more realistic VFX for blood and ambience as well, as Vetex is taking inspiration from Elden Ring (goated game).

What do you personally want to be improved, and how much do you expect will actually be done?

knowing Vetex, its gonna be a good chunk of the VFX getting updated.
Im hoping for new fire, light, wind, and solid magic effects personally.

1 Like

Hopefully, they’ll be just as good as lightning’s. The differences aren’t too apparent, but are enough to make them seem quite a bit better.

I’m looking for new charge effects. Some fighting styles like basic combat, thermo fist, and cannon fist are kind of boring.

To be fair… theres not much you can do with those.

Yeah I agree, fighting styles probably have the worst visuals out of the four ability classes right now, although like nile said there might not be too much he could change without them looking out of place. If anything subtle tweaks that emphasize impact and movement would probably be the best way to go about it, with some added visual flair of course.

plasma blasts
they just look not very great

1 small change to bolts and downgrade for charging effects?

Idk, I thought it was pretty different, maybe it’s all in my head lol

Well, maybe I missed something, but I use lightning myself and haven’t noticed anything else (charging effects really were dowgraded).

Nah bruh you cant tell me the charging was better before

I hope glass “shatters” more, currently it’s explosion visual is just like Crystal, while it shattering like in WoM would make alot more sense

vetex mentioned having ideas for new light and shadow vfx, so prolly them, plus some others

BRING BRAG LOTUS SHAPED CRYSTAL SHOCKWAVE EXPLOSION! pleeease!

Surely I do.

1 Like

Yes bruh it’s disgusting now only the beam and pillar revamp looks good

The blast still looks fine but sphere and shockwave explosions are…disappointing

Oh, I forgot about pillar at all.

shadow shockwave explosion looks terrible

The pool

I hope that the limb loss effect doesnt look like lego