What do you imagine being the absolute final boss fight in the AO storyline when te game is finished?

Point I guess. But a lot of things take into factor

There was nothing saying cursebeard Barely beat Prometheus. And that curse beard was weaker since he hasn’t gathered as many curses. And I’m doing research in the dead revival Magic right now. To see.

Actually I was about to get into this point. So it also depends on the range of something. Like let’s say for example. Person A Uses super sonic beam at 50 yards to person b. It wouldn’t be as fast as the supersonic beam since it had to travel. I see what you doing which is basically the same thing I’m saying. It’s why necessarily some characters aren’t light speed. It depends on the range and stuff like that. That’s why I said a lot of things have to take into factor.

It’s basically what you said. Which is a very valid point. It basically just depends if you can actually calculate the distance. Which literally everyone can do somehow

the final boss of ao will be user4

this information was 100% confirmed very real :nod: :mariomug:

1 Like

Have some dumb powerful character that canonically we cannot harm just ignoring us, once his health bar drops, he slaps us away and turns out some major character saved us, because why the fuck not.

@thatoneguy

The fake boss battle will be between the Player and the rival character. The rival character will be weaker in terms of power than the latter bosses, but will have AI far superior to any of the other bosses or mobs in the game. They can have any tool that the player can have, but not too much, but will not have stages. The catch is that it will be a timed battle, where you have to beat the rival within 5 minutes, or else the rival will resurrect/awaken/unleash the second fake boss, who is completely unbeatable.

If you beat the rival, all seems well for a minute, and you are given your final quest: report your victory to the mentor character/authority figure who stayed behind in one of the islands. Once you’ve reached a certain distance from the battle island, though, a large portal rips through the sky, and Durza emerges from it, instantly hurling fireballs at you. If you lose this battle, he steals your ability, so you have to start all over again from the rival battle.

Kronos was scattered into pieces or smth and without his third leg (which is what aphrodite came from)

still don’t know about the other titans :person_shrugging:

durza is dead sadly

EPIMETHEUS, brother of prometheus. I know he did nothing in actual greek mythology but given that prometheus also did nothing I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the big twist

What do you MEAN Prometheus did nothing?
He literally caused all of the problems that humans face in the au single handedly

prometheus the gift taker

3 Likes

no no, what he did was grant gifts to all the plants and animals, accidentally leaving humanity with nothing until Prometheus decided to get creative.
IE: Thumbs, intelligence, the ability to walk upright, eventually fire (or in this case, magic)

the final boss fight is the friends we made along the way

(the indomiable cruelty of the universe)

@Shellseawing
@ThatOneGuy SHUT YOUR HALF WIT PIE HOLES

no. its what @thatoneguy does