What do you imagine being the absolute final boss fight in the AO storyline when te game is finished?

true but we don’t know how big of a scaling our characters will get in AO. We could be as strong as eleven unknowns, or maybe not.

3 Likes

I mean the peacekeeper is atleast as strong as Cursebeard. Also the peacekeeper gonna be needing all the curses to beat torren lol.

Why would we fight The Peacekeeper? I can’t imagine The Peacekeeper being the leader of a dark society.

Edit: nevermind I misread stuff

he beat zeus solo

tf u on about?

I didn’t mean that. Did I say that? My bad if i did since. That would be doo doo

Ye probably not all the curses but. Torren was able to keep up with like 4 unknowns. Tho a world of magic lore peacekeeper vs torren would be great to see

“Therefore, torren is FTL”

PK has absorption curse btw

Ye still pretty impressive. And the grand fire curses will be hard to get through. Probably a extreme diff fight either way

The final boss will be Jim from down the street

Kratos

PK would be better as either a Mid-Game forced loss or as a secret boss
Unless they were controlled or something they’d realistically not have a vendetta against us

But I wouldn’t mind if we had to fight them regardless cause Dueling Player Characters is one of my favorite game tropes after I played Mega Man ZX Advent

Bro I meant. About torren vs the peacekeeper. I saw the “ “ but ye it’s still impressive. Also spider man has dodged ftl attacks in comics. Not in movies. Also reaction speed and travel speed are. VERY different. But wasn’t talking bout that ftl part

nah nyx would curb stomp our ass

a roblox update

5 Likes

weakened undead zeus
full power zeus would’ve one shot lol

Ye I know what u mean. But that’s why it’s separated into many types of speeds. There’s travel speed flight speed. Combat speed reaction speed. Attack speed. Also

Yes spider sense is precognition. Which I def get. Also this will definitely be A bit exaggerated but there’s a couple more feats that are like this. Tho ye. But this is mainly reaction and Combat speed. Not travel or flight. Also no worries bout the essay

Prometheus beat Zeus. Cursebeard beat prometheus. Cursebeard die to durza. The peacekeeper beat both Zeus and durza . And dosent that magic just said them to as strong as they were before? I forget gotta look into that

no revived people are way weaker, you really think old theos and third sea pk would’ve been able to defeat prometheus at full power when cursebeard could barely do it?

wait when did joseph dodge light?

do you remember which fight it was?