What do you like most about WoM?

why do you keep typing in full caps

I like the music, it really brings back the AA vibes :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

To me there isn’t one thing that I can say is the best. Almost everything in the game is really good and that’s what makes the game great.

But what makes this game so special is how unique it is. What I think makes the game unique and special is how every time you play the game you learn something new. You can never truly know everything. I’m a level 72 i think and I always find something different then the last.

Despite the game being great, I don’t believe in grindy items like sunken stuff. Grinding is fine in some games to keep you playing, but in WoM you have to constantly sit on a bank and fish for sunken items. I know this is what grinding is but for a adventurous mythological fighting game that isn’t right. Like let’s say they had an item that you have a low chance of getting from killing King David. That would be better because you are actually doing what the game is. You are fighting. That would be a lot more fun. Even though it would be harder it would be more fun because it’s not purely on luck. You just have to take down king david multiple times, and he normally acts different every time you fight him. That’s the kind of stuff i would actually enjoy grinding for.

its been released for about a month bruh

definitely the scenery, ai and the destruction you can cause with magic/weapons!

I SPILLED SODA ON MY KEYBOARD WHICH ONLY IMPACTED THE SHIFT AND CAPSLOCK AND NOW IM FOREVER STUCK TYPING IN CAPS

YOU CANT TRICK ME BY FOOLING ME HEEHEE. NICE TRY THOUGH, I KNOW THE REAL GAME WILL BE FULLY RELEASED IN THE FUTURE THOUGH

haha… how do you know … we’ve never seen a vetex project get past 50% ;-; its kinda depressing… maybe he finished fairy tail… idk

Custom spell keybinds

I love watching the ai fighting another ai, it’s like watching two retards. Tho, the most thing I like about from WoM is of course the picture mode.

4 Likes

I am just now realizing what you meant LMAO

Lmao you should clean your keyboard haha

You’re cappin…

NO IM NOT CAPPING MY CAPS LOCK IS TOO BROKEN TO DO THAT

HAHA? LMAO? ARE YOU LAUGHING AT MY EXPENSE WHERE IM FOREVER PUNISHED TO SPEAK LIKE THIS

The AA music was 10x better

1 Like

I like being able to explore and still having random elements making it different everytime.
Of course, that’s not the only thing, but it’s something special about WoM in my opinion.

The T button

yes

Now clean your keyboard or suffer the capslock curse