What do you look for in a suggestion?

Do you prefer big or small changes to an existing feature? A new feature that adds a lot of new mechanics and content to interact with? Small features that just adds enough to give the game more charm? Unique or odd content that has little to no relation to the game, but gives players breath of fresh air?

tl;dr
Just what makes a suggestion more attractive to you?

Yes

Yes

no.

stares intensely

Suggestions that help the game in a good way. They take note of everything such as any details, existing issues, potential new issues, etc. The suggestion doesn’t have to be big but it should have detail.

1 Like

Something that’s good

You can thank me later

What do you think of features that doesn’t exactly help or harm the game directly? Like a leaderboard for certain stats or improvements on how player stats are presented to the player?

Generally something small that isn’t just “add this for realism”
The best is when it fixes a problem since you can’t really say no to that, suggestions that are only about a feature request can often bring their own problems
Big suggestions can work but it’s a lot more rare, most of the time it just feels like people are asking for a new game

Anyway I just like ranting on suggestions

1 Like

If there’s no benefit to an addition, why add it?

If it includes quality of life tho… I think those are my favorite ones
Although sometime they can be needlessly complicated but it’s not that common

But what is considered “good” to you? There are many suggestions that have people for and against it. What do you consider “good” for that game? Would improving existing features be better? Would adding new ones fix it? How far away should the design of the feature trail away from the style of the game, if at all?

simple quality of life suggestions tbh, I don’t recall a large suggestion ever being accepted

2 Likes

Good is considered good for me :troller:

In all honesty i’m too lazy to think about it rn

a unique idea and visuals

How unique should the suggestion be? Should it stay in touch with existing content and features in some way, shape or form? Should it be some kind of distraction from the main game, using a completely different style that would take the player away from the main game?

ideally something that makes you go
“why hasn’t this already been added?”

nearly all content suggestions are shit

What kind of quality of life suggestion would you like? How big do you think these suggestions should be? Do you think that the suggestions should add new features, improve existing ones or something else?

suggestions for mechanics that deliberately neglect to give numerical/statistical specifics because it gives more creative freedom to both vetex himself as well as the reader when considering the potential of the concept and also gives me less shit to slog through when reading it

tl;dr dont fucking put numbers in your suggestions because it’s just unimportant padding and also doing so grants people room to nitpick it into oblivion and only give it 11 votes no i’m not mad

simple ones

reasonably sized

all of the above