What do you play for?

Curing my coppershroomitis (308/420 left. I used some of it to go 3700 exp Good Jewelcrafting)

My original endgame was to make my brain rot on fishing for a sunken, but that will wait for now.

Also prepping my clan bank to buy 1 brig and another for a friend

you got room for one more friend? :point_right: :point_left: :kissing_closed_eyes:

I’m broke for a brig ehee

I guess.

As of yesterday I raised enough galleons to get a brig. After doing a sealed chest run, a single cargo trip to redwake, selling all my spare weapons, a few jewels that sucked, some leftover armors and pants, and killing Elius while trying to get a shroud and instead robbing him of pocket change, I can firmly say I raised like 13k galleons with the time I got.

maybe ill get u one and u can sleep in the captains quarters cause WHY NOT

HUUHH HOW? DAMN! That much free time huh…

I was joking too buuuut maybe we could work a deal…if u want doe. Dark sea aint out yet so not a priority

Nahhh I had just a butt ton of spare weapons to sell, and I’m a warlock so I lose nothing by selling the commons.

Cargo running isn’t my thing but sealed chest grinding is much more fun. Plus, gives me jewels.

The only problem I have with sealed chest grinds is that the other scroll chests I get from boats when I sink them never give me a chart for elm island >:c

to get better at the PVP

WAIT WH
sigh time to sell me stuff again

1 Like

Poor thing.

1 Like

I NEVER GET ENOUGH FOR BRIG :sob:

I want start farming infamy to upgrade my crew and get a max speed for brig

everything i do is for exploration. right now im trying to increase my bounty so that i can get deckhands to make my ship better, but im doing so through cargo runs and npcs bc i fucking hate pvp.

i would say story, but i cant particularly advance that rn.

Talking with the other players, selling useful items, exploring the map, and overall having fun.

Well i play for the adventure and freedom of the game, after maxing my lvl i try to find things to collect and people to play with. also helping anyone who needs it

1 Like

Story and exploration. The lore of this game is god tier, and I appreciate the time and effort that Vetex and Tech put into it. I also love exploring, as there is so much to do in this game.

1 Like

Mostly the story/exploring/finding easter eggs/occasional trolling

i play for the magic system, i don’t know of any other game where you can customise your spells to this degree

2 Likes

Mainly playing to try everything in the game, but my first ever thought for this game was “how can I make my ship the best on the sea’s?”
Currently using a ketch with 93 turning, 75 speed, 7460 durability, 87% resilience, like 137 ram defense, and can do 640 damage with one cannon at a decent range

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been trying to 1v1 ppl more so I can stand somewhat of a chance against people hunting my bounty, but I also have a lot of fun making tons of new characters and trying out new builds and magics and stuff. That way, I’m not only more informed about the game’s mechanics, but I develop a preference based on my knowledge of the builds I play.

1 Like

I play for the memories (I haven’t touched AO once in my life and won’t for a while)

1 Like