What do you play for?

Used to be heavily engaged with PvP, now I just want it all to end. making this game too catered to PvP is killing me. I would love to explore more if I don’t RANDOMLY get attacked once in a while. I can’t even log in on my other saves anymore because of dumb bounty hunters. Sometimes people even try to get me on my other saves (bro wtf) and ask me to PvP when I’m just fishing :sob:

3 Likes

I play to collect pink apples so I can make love gels so anyone who tries to gank me, has to have a conversation instead.

3 Likes

Based dragon.

Have a debate on why you should hand over the bounty XD

perhaps.

I want to PvE
I want my Deckhand insurance

LB says no
So I be runner of the sea

1 Like

For appreciating one of the only “good” roblox games out there and mostly my nostalgia for Arcane Adventures

1 Like

The randomized NPCs. I like them quite a lot. Honestly one of the biggest factors, if not the biggest one, of why I liked WoM and why I currently play AO while waiting for an update.
There’s a lot I do involving NPCs. Photography, mainly.

Besides that:
Helping friends or random strangers in-game
Random data gathering when I get the motivation to do that
Casually gathering materials (gems, potion mats, etc) and sometimes rep from rivals

1 Like

recently got into bounty hunting its pretty fun, and since I’m decent (not the very best) so there’s always that fun gamble to see if I can actually win or not

1 Like

nothing i havent played it in 4 months
dark sea when :pray::pray::pray:

I like to make funny builds, grind and fight.

1 Like

pick up random stuffs on the ground and terrain destruction

sea monsters hunting too ig

1 Like

Exploring the world by socking randos

Magic.

Nostalgia, and there are seldom any exploration games on Roblox, and a non-competitive one is even rarer

For fun, of course.

Exploration (especially the new procedural exploration of the dark seas) is a big part of why I play, alongside finding shiny new trinkets and baubles.
However, I probably find the most enjoyment out of fighting NPCs (Rivals, Ship captains, and the new Atlanteans). They all kind of blend into each other, sure, but it really feels like Vetex made fightable NPCs (especially rivals and ship captains) that are, for however little time we fight them, more than the sum of their parts. Maybe it’s partially due to the situations we fight them in? Every Atlantean fight, for instance, has a different aesthetic than rival fights, and can also vary slightly from one another depending on where you fight them.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.