What do you think the best magic for pvp is?

Bruv, panes aren’t DoT that’s AoE

Bruv check your facts

And shitty AoE

Ok, let me explain for your miniscule mind. When hit by a glass or paper move both magics apply the same dot (damage over time). The panes (im not sure if they apply dot or not) have nothing to do with that. Paper has 0.4x more speed than glass, and both share the same dot and damage. Therefore, paper is clearly the better magic.

So, while equal in damage and dot glass has .4x more speed which is an INSANE amount, while glass wins by .2 clash power and .1 destruction which is not satisfying in the least.

2 Likes

There are reasons you can argue on glass’ behalf such as clashrates and air stalling, but not panes

Glass has way better clash rates in exchange for damage, plus the extra lasting AOE from panes. It really depends on your play style. I prefer a slower but more aggro-able approach. This would be how slow magic users fight too.

I’m simply trying to say they are equal in solo use.

Ah yes, 0.176 clash rate for 0.4x speed. I recommend you look into this more before trying to argue.

Na they’re not equal as paper even gets better synergy’s (scribed)

1 Like

Hah, that’s such a twisted fact. I’m not talking about average. I’m talking about win or loss. Glass wins way more clashes than paper, and that’s what matters.

I disagree personally. As steak said above, it is not equal at all. I think glass needs some sort of boost to ever match up against papers .4 more speed but again that’s just my own opinion.

Glass is still an A tier magic, no point in arguing this

Scribed, along with Frozen and Petrified, isn’t as good as you might think. One spell and it’s escapable.

If panes did, say 30 dmg maybe it would be acceptable

Yes but it gives a free blast attack

Maybe double blasts with paper

It’s the opponent’s spell that frees them, not yours lol.

Lets see, glass has the same dot and damage as paper, exceeds in clash (to not a large degree) and lacks extremely in speed. It cannot scribe, therefore being less practical in pvp.

I shall no longer argue though, because I doubt you have the pvp experience to understand the importance of speed.

I doubt you have the superior PvP experience to understand the usefulness of lasting AoE and clash rates.

And one more thing, which meta said. Glass has no damage threshold for bleed, which becomes useful in multi blast attacks.

Have a good day buddy.