What do you think the best magic for pvp is?

Double, we can 1v1 tommorow if you legitimately think you’re good

I’ll use glass, your favorite

If you’re NA or EU I doubt we can fight with fair ping, unless you want to come over to my server.

And I may not be able to play, sorry. Not tryna avoid you but I gotta study. Chatting on the forums is all I can do right now.

Alright I can play in a few hours. Tell me when you’re on.

Light or lightning, fast speeds with good damage if you got the right armor

magma

60 percent bonus damage to bleeding

but that’s only until next update hits, when it turns into 20 percent.

hey wait you’re the guy who failed algebra

You’re the guy that thinks magma is the best magic, and I already admitted I was wrong there

magma is really strong right now, so yeah, I’d say magma is probably the best. Once the update drops, it’ll lose like 90 percent of it’s appeal, but basically free 60 percent damage? hell yeah, i’d take that.

Bruv, Na that’s 60% is assuming you hit, and anything but a beam you won’t be hitting, if you use a blast or self placed you getting countered hard

And bleeding isn’t that easy unless you have a sunken

laughs in greatspin being the most meta thing to spam

also, how are beams harder to counter than blasts? they have like double the endlag. A good player can usually find an opportunity to land a blast, especially if you’re close enough to great spin. Doesn’t matter if your opponent tries to counter you, cause even if you both hit each other, you do 60 percent more damage due to bleeding.

60 percent damage is stupid strong.

right now its magma because of the 60% bleed bonus, but when the update comes and thats fixed paper will definitely be the best

Scribed will be more relevant later on when you can combo more. If you catch them off guard and they panic it will take a relative while for them to use the spell to escape it.

Scribed has no other means of escape, unlike frozen and petrified, too, and no synergy, meaning it has no disadvantage with certain magics.

Of course, I am unsure if this will work, but when awakened tier exists, you might have time to use a rush attack to close distance then grab them to perform a melee sequence. If this is possible within the small time frame they are immobile due to scribed, you will be able to quite easily get some good damage in.

can we like talk about this

I’d say Ash is pretty good because it petrifies the opponent giving you a chance to beam them. Though that only works if you deal 33% damage so while it’s good for destroying levels lower than you in a 1v1 with same level it wouldn’t have that much use other than the clouds of dmg and maybe just maybe if you are full dmg kind of guy it will help ya petrify opponents of same level

You can inflict petrify via other methods.

Yes but not as direct as ash.

True, though this has similar issues to lightning’s effect, being that you need to deal a high amount of damage in a single instance.

explosion? the intense lag?