What do you think the game is Lacking rn?

Well, there are some Obvious answers, like more lore, spiritual weapons and things that should aready be in game, and are planed to be ingame, and tbh Idk why vetex only added 1 spirit weapon skill, this should have been the spirit weapon update.
The features I miss the most from arcane adventures are the following:
Ghost Ships, right now we have them in the dark sea, but they point to cargo…
This is such a shame, before they used to take us to to really good gear, such as the “Morock’s Blessing” or the good looking “Ruined Justice Cloak”
I remember envolving entire server fights, underwater to get to the place the flame would apear, my clan would normally creaft the island on a way we could be waiting fishing in peace.
A shame that we don’t have it rn

3 Likes

actual endgame content

“dark sea-”

dark sea is bolting straight to the 1st+ layer and find a siren nest, loot chests and go back

it is boring and tedious, not enjoyable

dont get me wrong i do very much understand that in the future more things will be added to it, lets hope its actual worthwhile then

6 Likes

the things vetex is gonna add is what its lacking. some of the ideas he has got me creaming ngl. especially that island building update thing, its gonna be so fire when im clanless but i break peoples stuff anyway

1 Like

The building update has the potential to revamp all pve and replay content. If vetex does it right, we might have the ability to design our own bases for us to support and always come back to.

3 Likes

The Dark Sea’s current stuff boils it down to just going in for some Sealed Chests, maybe making Shining/Gilded stuff, and running back. The Dark Sea itself is barely dangerous, the issue is the lightning and occasional Shadow Tornado.

Hopefully the addition of bosses and more Sea Monsters in it will make it fun. If that Atlantean Dragon from one of the tweets shows up, I’ll be the first one to try finding it.

I also feel like it, maybe thigns form the original arcane seas as references, like a ruined sky island in the dark sea, that ocasionally brings the player to itself, and there we have, the shadows of the plasma mage…
Drops his aumulet or smt like that

2 Likes

Thats not as engaging for a lot of time, what after I build my clan base on both bronze sea and ninbus sea? what after, we stay another mont or two with only pvp?

You do have a point, but what else can vetex do to increase playability? I’m out of ideas personally

It lacks a clear template; it wants to be a game you soullessly grind 24/7 and a game you run through a few times for the story or gameplay on different builds at the same time

1 Like

A genuine light source which lets you see in diving spots at night (no I am not letting this go)

2 Likes

my weapon skills :frcryin:

a potion tier inbetween current tiers 3 and 4 that only takes 1 rare reagent.

please, some of these reagents are such a massive pain to even find one of, let alone 5 or 10.

6 Likes

agility, its kinda slow right now

Unique cultural weapons for islands with civilization would be nice. Really want dual axes to get added in some shape or form eventually.

Replayable world content, things that convince you to play in a normal day between one update and another.

But I’m hopeful, since Vetex is already aware of the issue and has already some projects to resolve it.

The only downside is that it will take some time, but, oh well, so is life.

kingdoms all seem to have their own weapons (although they are pretty much reskins tbf)

1 Like

move variety

almost every move is just reskinned blast, explosion, or grab, and there are zero moves whose purpose isn’t to deal more damage (no pure support, utility, or mobility moves)
and there’s no interesting passives…

1 Like

Well-made bosses.

2 Likes

He should find ways to monetize us, and use that same money he earned to upgrade his dev team to make updates more frequent

1 Like

I think the current bosses serve their lore propouse, I think what we need is mini boses like cernx and many more