What do you think the next boss for each rep will be?

The next boss is probably the person the player is talking about in the Storyline Quest after the Prologue

ok the good storyline boss would be hero driven mad by his magic and the dark rep would be a powerful dark mage who’m you’d have to fight to gain the attention of dark mages across the continent

yes they’re both dark rep but bandits and dark mages are probably canonically more prone to infighting (or maybe backstreet fighting leagues) than good reps

unless they’re magic council I will spring on them at the first sign of corruption

huh so we’re gonna get a canonical appearance of the peacekeeper

I wonder what route will be taken seeing they were the audience insert main character in AA

Considering that we learn our second magics in a few updates, we might be fighting wizards.

basically any powerhouse from AA (trigno, peacekeeper, etc) we shouldn’t even THINK of being the next boss for each rep
any of those characters can smite us to death

That’s why I’m saying it’s for late-end game

I wanna fight some random old man.

I have an old man for you, fight zombie Zeus! King of the old gods!

depends, but I feel like good reps are going to be fighting a powerful lost spell tyrant wizard that found a cursed dagger that can charge their lost magic energy on it, while bad reps are also going to be fighting a powerful lost spell saint wizard, but they wield a special type of magic bow that can cast their lost magic spell on each arrow

ok at this point im just making stuff up but tl;dr is both reps will fight a powerful wizard that wields a lost magic

Look man, I don’t wanna kill him again, he’s already dead dead.

Ok, how about you fight the actual oldest, most dead god, undead Hades!

He’s already dead dead, next.

Aphrodite?

idk man, sounds eh

Alright, how about the undead twins Artemis and Apollo?

bruh isn’t hades even stronger than the MC curse users?

Wait, if you wanna fight someone really old and really powerful, try JOSEPH JOESTAR!

Actually, adding to this, why not make them use lost spell too.

Like, imagine the villain just fucking summon 5 meteors at you

Certified bruh moment for the player with a level 5k cap

What if one of the former curse users got corrupted somehow and you have to fight them to make them good again? It can’t be too far off when insanity is a thing