What do you think the next boss for each rep will be?

Doesn’t really make sense, the sea curse trio has no reason to mess around with their own sanity, and i’m pretty positive that they can defeat all members of dark guilds in a 1v1, so they probably wouldn’t be affected by a insanity spell of something like that

The only person who could be a candidate for that role is Torren, but his level is estimated to be 500k-1m

But what if for the hero storyline, there was a wizard powerful enough to effect the curse users, and with you being the best around since the peacekeeper is thought to of vanished a couple hundred years ago, they would call on you, the best one around to free the curse users and find this dark wizard?

It’s not like I want to turn the game into a power fantasy, just a thought

Sounds reasonable, after all the last boss is supossed to be a very big threat or something in that style

For the next chapter they probably gonna be Aurielle Salore and Darcen

2 Likes

who the hell is torren again?

Nobody except Vetex knows who or what Torren is. Nothing was ever confirmed, and nothing was ever found.

Imagine if we eventually end up fighting the peacekeeper.
He dashes forward, grabs us by the face, and deletes our magics and physical power.
This, of course, permanently erases that file or just permanently erases that file’s magic and sets their level back to 1.

That “only vetex knows” thing is bs btw, Tech already said thousands of times what torren is, he is the blackflame curse urser

can you link me to said instances of tech saying this

Likely Dacien and Aurelia Salore in a trial style or maybe one tells you to fight the other.

man..
idk man, Tech mentioned Torren 58 times in the Discord.

there ya go

nvm

wait what discord is this

tech isnt in vetex discord

also how the hell do y’all know so much about this guy

he is, he is just has the discord invisible mode on, you can just search for his name and he will be there

this is getting a bit off topic, let’s stop here

Prolly won’t be the next boss, because fighting styles haven’t been introduced yet.

But I think that there will be a boss that will fight you to decide if you’re strong enough or “Worthy” enough to learn his fighting style.

Prob Dacien and Aurielle as mentioned at the end of the prologue. They’re going to be our 2nd magic trainers right? We may fight them later idk.

next bosses are prob gonna be aurielle and dacien, probably gonna teach you second magic

That makes more sense, but who is aurielle and dacien?