The Silver Sea
The Golden Sea
The Platinum Sea
The Steel Sea
The Copper Sea
The Arcanium Sea

And also

The Dark Sea

I don’t think they will be named after metals. That doesn’t make any sense. The bronze sea was named that way for its production of bronze or something, why would literally every other sea also be named after what metal comes from it

Also I hope the seas don’t all use the exact same naming convention with the middle word swapped out, having seas with one word names would be cool

7 Likes

nooooo not copper

thats what i said somewhere too
one could be named the cursed sea due to the amount of sea curses and wars there

This used to be my original reao=soning on the seas’ naming and also the amount of seas:

But I no longer think that way, since that was before I knew the Bronze Sea was called so because it was known for the prevalence of its namesake mineral. While I can see the other seas being named after resources or minerals that are commonly found there, it doesn’t necessarily have to be metals. It would be unrealistically convenient if each progressing sea happened to have an abundance of metal that was more valuable than the sea before it, or if metal was the only common mineral worth naming every sea after.

I think it’s possible for the other seas to either be named after the cardinal directions like the bronze sea was supposed to be, or something that stands out in particular about that sea

3 Likes

since the bronze sea was originally named the southern sea (i think) i assumed there would be 4, each named after an important part of their economy or culture

2 Likes

I’m thinking along those lines too

if they’re not all named after metals then what about different materials, like having the wood sea and the stone sea or something

the cum sea

1 Like

Very tempted to make this the solution

the bronze sea, the mimhere sea, the mimhere sea, the mimhere sea, the mimhere sea, the mimhere sea, and the mimhere sea

1 Like

So this is just me being confused
But I heard that the bronze sea was named the southern sea
So do they both just share the same names or not?

And for the topic,I think it will go Bronze,silver,gold,platinum
“Platinum” sea kinda sounds too long tbh so maybe not

The Netherite Sea

Initially the bronze sea was called the southern sea and at some point it was changed due to “story reasons”

1 Like

This is a stupid assumption. I do not think it is “safe to say” that the other seas will follow a similar naming convention. That would be boring and dumb and the only other sea named after a metal I could get behind would be like Gold or something.

It’s called the Bronze Sea because of their high bronze production. Hell it could even have a second name and most people just call it the bronze sea in game because of their production

We also already have stuff like the Dark Sea. Even in AA there was the open sea which had the giant arena in it.

Trust me, it won’t follow a naming convention like that.

:nerd_face:

1 Like

You’re taking about a gamedev that named the seas the first sea-seventh sea in his last game, it would be surprising if it didn’t follow some pattern at all

1 Like

Still, that was an obvious thing that we knew was gonna happen. We don’t know if they’re gonna be named after metals, and it would be stupid and boring as hell if they were

Morbius Sea.

its going to be another ore
done
close the topic