What features need to be added to ensure re-playability in Arcane Odyssey?

would prefer monthly ngl so the update is more refined and there’s more content, but that’s just my take :man_shrugging: (plus vetex works slow lol)

2 Likes

dungeons (can we get likea randomized event dungeon that has like random shit like you’re ona boat and you suddenly get attacked by a insanely giant boat)

dark sea kinda already has that, its basically a gigantic dungeon itself with random enemies spawning in and they get harder the further you go.

literally water:

wdym by that

can i walk on land and fight some random acid samurai

so you want dungeons on land like ar

random situation

even now just sailing around is fun in ao
replayable
hunting pirates

this is kinda harsh

how’s it harsh? It’s true, the man works pretty slow

i feel like vetex gets things done in a much greater pace then other devs

its an infinite scary sea with stuff in it

because other devs who are money hungry cows who could care less if a few thousand people are waiting for them to do anything

this would be so fire. I think every week would be too often of a change though. Maybe every two weeks? And it’d have to be done in a way where people can’t just wait in queues all day instead of actually being out in the world. Especially leaderboard players.

2 Likes

Too often of a change isn’t really a thing with this idea imo. People will enjoy certain gamemodes less and want it to switch faster or want it to switch slower when it’s on their favorite gamemode, so pretty much any non-extreme amount of time works

either make the process of grinding for rarer items actually fun, make the game itself fun enough to make me want to grind for rarer items, or don’t give rare items drop rates of less than one fucking percent

that’s it that’s all i want i’ll play AO literally forever so long as it doesnt feel like a fucking 9-5. god dammit. jesus christ

granted from what i’ve heard abt AO so far that doesn’t seem like a problem it’ll run into any time soon. i hope?

trading seems pretty important

limited time events are always great like for holidays and stuff

PVP community probably will help keep the game replayable and alive as well

maybe we can have a lot of small mini features or replayable areas like trials or beat em ups where we can re-challenge certain bosses or fight hordes of enemies for rewards somewhere and test our magics

adding new islands that aren’t story important but can be fun to explore

new sea monsters occasionally as well as an incentive to hunt them

and perhaps in the EXTREMELY far future we can have like small little “expansions” from the base story that covers more lore or explores new ideas?

and perhaps in the EXTREMELY far future we can have like small little “expansions” from the base story that covers more lore or explores new ideas?

oh no i’m imagining it now

arcane odyssey season passes

1 Like