What is going on with Nimbus Sea development?

as surprising as it is, vetex is actually a real human being who can’t pump out updates 24/7
also iirc he said he was fixing some bugs that happened from roblox updating

10 Likes

He is writing the nimbus sea story

4 Likes

Chillax a bit.

Roblox is currently taking up his time, since stupid things that should’ve been there from the get go. Debugging, Memory issues, etc.

He has to find and search for himself to the point he made his own system for it in it’s stead.

It’s not coming out by the end of this year for sure as said from himself and expect it in Feb-March timeframe.

Edit:

He also has to fix the new resurging Trading Exploit yoinking ppl’s items again.

Nvm

2 Likes

Oh.

he is cooking

2 Likes

U use light mode
My eyes are now burning

The reason theres no trello updates is because he is making the story, which he obviously wont spoil. We will probably eventually get like a single update in a couple weeks about chapter 1 finished or something of the sort.

the entire bronze sea story while it was being made:

excuse me?
Welp guess its time to not play the game for another week

From what i hear it’s being pushed around, but no one seems to have made tickets about it thus far according to Perf yesterday:

I see. I’ll revoke my statement about it.

So yeah, to reiterate what people have said, Vetex is probably planning the story progression, islands, etc for Nimbus Sea. A long time ago, Tech confirmed that he and Vetex already cooked up the entire storyline for Nimbus Sea. It’s likely right now, he’s just fine-tuning the story progression, also including islands and story quests.

Main story isnt everything in the Nimbus Sea, there’s also side storylines and quests, each one still having some importance to the overall exploration, worldbuilding and even to the main story. Then, he has to make the islands where such quests will be on.

Every quest, not just main story, has importance, and even more so in the Nimbus Sea. Vetex revealed Order of Aesir isnt gonna be the main focus in Nimbus Sea, meaning he has to also consider making some Order barons or even High Lords accessible through side storylines, which is kinda implied in one post he made introducing the Order. And we also need to remember there’s also some other side storylines that are set up for Nimbus Sea such as the Captain Arwald quest.

Oh, and don’t forget bosses as well. He has to plan ideas for movesets and stuff.

There’s a lot of planning and fine-tuning to do, quests, islands, story, bosses, etc. So for now, Vetex is in brainstorm mode alongside Tech.

Though, I personally don’t mind him getting breaks. I mean, tf, he keeps updating the trello notes at 1am-2am several times in his timezone, worst cases are up to 4am. He works full time on AO and man, he deserves some good breaks every now and then. Also, its thanksgiving.

1 Like

gonna take him 3-4 months imo for nimbus sea part 1 to release

Actually, its gonna be Chapters 1 and 2, which is why its gonna take that long (Vetex confirmed Ch 1 is actually very short, that it would only raise 10 levels, but he changed his mind and added Ch 2 later)

And again, thats only main story. He has to add a bunch of wilderness islands and side quests in Nimbus Sea as well.

That in itself isn’t an issue and completely understand, but I feel the community would have benefited from him announcing it (obv he’s secretly cooking the nimbus sea without patchnotes

3-4 months without a single patch note or a single leak (even patreon) is crazy

We are gonna get patch notes and leaks don’t worry

incorrect, he is fixing roblox issues

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.