What is the current best build for pvp

I’ve never really done much pvp in this game so I don’t really know what the most used one is.

defense/power are the best stats atm

:water_magic_var3: :shadow_magic: :wind_magic_var1: are currently the best magics for pvp though this will change very soon with the release of AO

3 Likes

ah alright thank you

Any meta set

A sunken build is good for glass

Power and Defense are the best stats currently. The meta build is typically Wizard hat, wizard robes, wizard pants, defense amulet and power amulet, all enchanted with hard and powerful with some variation depending on if you want more hp or more damage

2 Likes

tank sets

hard and powerful enchanted wizard set with power and defense amulet, usually with 860-968 health

Best Build for pvp:
All level 90
Wizard Hat
Powerful/Hard Wizard Robes
Powerful/Hard Wizard Pants
Hard/Powerful Defense Amulet Dull
Powerful Power Amulet Dull

The Top Magic for PVP(unranked):
Wind
Glass
Ice
Water
Shadow

you normally aim for 806+ hp, 860 is good

where u getting this from?

1 Like

ice has:
40% more damage when used with weapons
best synergy in the game: wind+ice
ice has decent speed, a little bit slower than water
ice has some of the best damage in game, met a 900+ HP ice user dealing 180 damage with a 100% blast, and 195 damage with a 20%(?)

I also met a 806 HP build ice user that did 356 damage with a 20% blast after dealing bleed to me(i can’t remember what their normal damage was, though.

Yeah i dont think people use weapons for bleed in pvp

I do, and it’s valid

ur really not going to need those synergys when ur alone. And you need strength for weapons which takes away damage.

pretty sure casting speed builds are more meta. And tank builds using sunkens

i use weapons for pvp

i use spears sometimes at the beginning of a fight, maybe ill proc bleed and get extra damage for the next hit(although I normally just use it one time), and i occassionally use old sword or oathkeeper since their easier to hit

fr? i havent seen any casting speed builds

I use some casting speed in WoM.

how is it

like have you ever actually won a fight with it