What is your favorite magic/s and why? (WoM/AO)

you admit that nova is better so you don’t get bullied

Magma, it’s my favourite element in any medium. In WoM it’s a really decent magic; hits hard, high damage, great clash rates and clears tons of effects. In AO it’s all of that plus it looks amazing.

After that, probably fire cause it’s kinda similar to magma. Following that I’d say ash cause of volcanos.

i love magma magic but in wom the visuals look like glowing puke ngl

WoM

• Wind:
    funny knockback
    multi blasts are really good against npcs since they dont dodge and the knockback keeps them from moving too much
    surprisingly high damage
    cancels poison which has an annoyingly long dot
  • Lightning:
    best looking one
    satisfying sound effects and speed
    paralysing weak npcs is fun

AO

• Lightning:
    still the best looking one
    a lot more uh… unstable visually than before, which has its ups and downs, but overall better
  • Magma…?:
    i literally dont use magma but it has imo the best particles by a mile
    like seriously the particles bring it to the top alone
Short opinion of every other magic
  • Acid: its nice enough
  • Water: too basic
  • Fire: looks cool, still basic
  • Earth: biggest glowup in the first revamp, got used to it and now idrc
  • Ice: much better charge, probably 3rd or 2nd in my list just cuz im glad of what it became
  • Wood: overrated charge. could be the lowest on my list purely because im playing as a tangler and feel forced to use it, yet i hate it
  • Light: looks as lighty as light can get, dont really care
  • Wind: got bored of it and received a nerf too. might still be my first magic on release cuz im stupid
  • Shadow: really cool and probably my favorite non solid aura. too edgy to use tho
  • Metal: i honestly never checked its revamp nor do i care
  • Poison: its poison
  • Plasma: dont remember how it looks except for ships. probably alright, never cared enough tho
  • Sand: i actually used it a bit to get arcanium parts, but the stats ended up being really mid
  • Glass: havent seen it much but i guess it does look better
  • Crystal: possibly the best aura spell. i think it has potential but im not into magic that combo with it except lightning but imo it doesnt fit
  • Snow: name one person who cares about snow
  • Explosion: ive tested it like once post revamp and it did look really good, but i dont feel like using it
  • Ash: its alright

i dont use magic much in AO. spent most of my time after the weapon revamp with 90% magic 10% weapons for stats, yet mostly used weapon melee and the first skill of each. now fighting styles are there, and they are basically more customisable than magic and dont have magic energy to manage yet so thats my favorite.

Dislikes
Wood, Boxing

Explosion

Explosion is one of those “unique” magics that are not like others magics in concept. Unlike any other enegry magic like Lightning, Plasma and Shadow for example, Explosion is force that constantly want to increase in sizes giving up its charge, aka, explode.
By its stat Explosion is nearly fully indentical to Water, same synergiez, somewhat similar stats etc. If Water have synergiez with cold-based magics, than Explosion work well with Hot-based.

In my opinnion its really undderated magic, but its even better for me, Explosion main. Cause seeing meta-magic-users losing to Explosion is really fun.
“How bad should you be to lose to an explosion?”

TL;DR

• Unique
  • Explosion = Water
  • Underrated
  • Hot based

I honestly don’t know but probably magics that are clean, not magics that are like poison,ash, those types (Except for fire)

The magics I like most are:

• Acid: undetermined, all I can say is it fits well with a weaponry file
  • Lightning: Pretty cool magic
  • Fire: Balanced magic overall, thats why I use it
  • Light: Beauty of it
  • Earth: Probably a slow magic I can get used to and the works of it
  • Glass: Basically a joke for me (Making it a “glass cannon” build)
  • Magma: Cool magic
  • Wind: Knockback = Fun

Darkness !!! DARKNESS FOREVER !!!

i think Ash is very pretty and fun so it is my favorite

wind ( i’ve been simping for it for as long as i can remember )

tbh with you i dont even remember the reason at this point, but a W.M.D gotta live by a code you know ?

all i know is that i associate it with the number 1

no i do not remember why i chose the number one either, i just know it’s because Geno is the first one in the banner

no i do not know why i chose Geno either

i dont hate any magic ( so far ), Earth look kinda bad in WoM but in AO it looks pretty good now

brother?

:light_magic_var2: looks cool

invisible magic

Probably shadow magic because I was my guild’s assassin. During the night I discreetly attacked guild members. The spells were almost invisible, perfect for stealth.

My favorite magic is paper
most because of this but other than that the fact that it’s basically a meme and that fact i can name everything paper for no reason other than yes makes it by far my favorite magic. (RIP Paper)
In AO my favorite will probably be wind simply because wind is fun.

earth magic because it literally looks like shit with a stink cloud

or acid because of how generally reliable it is

I personally like the idea of just absolutely DROWNING somebody in sand and then using lightning to zap them big time

(i dont know how to draw the AO magic circles ok dont bully me :frcryin:)

sounds like that’d be some kind of torture to end up with a glass statue of them

1 Like

that sounds evil
i love it

wind cause wind

I just like magic