What is your favorite magic/s and why? (WoM/AO)

water magic because it has cool synergies and i can’t aim
plasma is the worst one it sounds and looks awful and it just feels like rip off fire

What the hell man :frowning:

earth magic as a concept is top tier but in execution its meh

1 Like

replying to this again, i find sand quite the underrated and nice magic. though similar to snow, the sound is very nice and calming, and it feels good to hit someone while using the magic. though its becoming a bit popular, i like the fact that i can go a magic that 80% of the community isn’t going like wind, or lightning.

other then sand, i’d say magics like magma are okay to me.

1 Like

any interesting magic works for me tbh

i really wonder what my favorite magic is, surely cant be the one in my name.
my favorites are :acid_magic_var2: :ice_magic_var3: and eventually gravity. no real reasoning other than they are fun to play, and gravity seems like it will be fun aswell.

least favorites are :gold_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var3: and :light_magic_var1:
Gold: its just overall slow and not fun to play, im glad its being merged with iron into metal.
Crystal: just somewhat plain and boring, and i don’t think crystallized will change my opinion on it.
light: just overall unfun and somewhat overused, as well as the idea of using light as a magic is unappealing to me

wood because i can make erection jokes

Fire magic will always be my favourite :fire_magic:
I mained it in arcane adventures and I still like it to this day
It just always has good base damage with damage overtime too.
I might try out other fire like magic in AO too like plasma or magma.

Crystal after the rework?

nah I’m judging them all on World of Magic because I haven’t played Arcane Odyssey

I mean it’s pretty clear that crystal has shifted from like the worst pure damage magic. it’s been completely changed. Actually having an effect has given it two really synergies with magics that don’t have many, which makes it a choice to run along with light and metal. And it’s speed. One of your gripes has been notably increased by an entire 0.1. Plus the effect in the hands of a good player will increase damage by quite a bit.

yes. Crystal will be better in AO

1 Like

Poison Because i love the idea of instead of going “ooga booga” by using external attacks, instead you attack the opponent by actually destroying them from the inside out

Acid is kind of similar for poison, melting your opponent with chemicals sounds more badass then fire imo

Wind is cool not because of meta but because the pushback is really fucking funny for no reason

wind is one of the magics of all time

plasma and explosion because cool epik super flashy boom boom maejik!11!!

shadow is just nice to look at and gives my eyes a break

and sage ice.

because pistachio ice cream is goat

:plasma_magic_var1: :shadow_magic: :explosion_magic: :ice_magic_var3:

I am popularizing sand

2 Likes

I like Fire :fire_magic:, Wood :wood_magic_var1:, Earth :earth_magic_var2: and Sand :sand_magic_var3:. I’m indifferent towards everything else.

:light_magic_var2: because looks cool and has cool effects (never used)
:lightning_magic_var3: looks evil and cool (paralyze debuff sounds evil)
:plasma_magic_var1: cool effects (i only used red variation, and file where i had plasma magic i deleted it (its now lighting))

My fav is snow can’t wait for snow reworked moves in AO

last snow enjoyer: