What is your greatest memory as WoM player?

Hi. What is your greatest memory as WoM player? My is when I became good guy on my first character after I was criminal, and when I defeated Minotaur at level 60 (storyline).

2 Likes

When I caught a pre enchanted swift sunken sword from fishing, then 80 casts later I get a clean sunken chestpiece (all with a lucky wooden rod :moyai:)

1 Like

Thats a tough question…

Probly either finding the hidden tavern by myself / general exploring in the 4th open beta, or making lots of npcs fight eachother in huge town battles

1 Like

When the storyline update came out and I randomly met like 10 other people and we just farmed the bosses together :relieved:

3 Likes

suffocating all of Summer Hold (including KDS) with gigantic Ash clouds

2 Likes

idk, maybe uh.

idk lmao

beating the shit out of a roleplayer that tried to kill me for no reason while saying “its high noon my fire is now powerful” or something like that during the second open test

8 Likes

W a r s

1. Running around with my six best guild-mates, when the storyline first released. For me, it was like 10:30 pm, but I stayed awake until almost 2 AM, like 1:40, 1:50 am, something like that, completing most of the quests, and having to fight the hundreds, upon hundreds of players that all joined at that same moment. I also remember that in like just 1 hour, we server hopped many times, because we had to do proper battles with other guilds and teams who were doing the same thing, and because there were about 20 of us in the VC, so we needed to be divided in many teams… Strangely enough, my PVP and combat in general that night was better than ever, and I was SOOO happy and excited. It was one of my first PROPER game-nights.

2. And another one was a huge Summerhold battle, where there were multiple Magic Council Captains, dozens of soldiers, Dark Wizards, Bandits from nearby camps, Bounty Hunters, Pirates, Mercenarys from ships, the Minotaur who was next to Summerhold, the Exiled who I led there, King David Silver, and me, watching from the top of the castle as the city turned to rumble… And even less than that, since there were huger holes EVERYWHERE… Then, I had to clean up the mess by killing the minotaur who at that point was at 15k health and the Exiled at 9k health, because of all the players spawning, dying and passing by and destroying the LAST REMAINING HOUSE.

(Note: Thankfully, because of the fighting between NPCs and me launching random beams and placed explosions, both bosses very weakened. King David was killed, yes, before them.)

praise moyai
the boys from lvl 50 chat joining each other to praise the moai statue before having a FFA on the last minute of the 4th playtest

13 Likes

that time i beat some level 90 when i was level 70 (with pretty much no gear)

When i got the sunken chestplate and the minotaur’s axe.

lag

getting flung and promptly uncovering the whole god-damn map on accident as a result

fishing with like
half of the server
and freaking out after one guy got a sunken

idk, its either the moment i ripped someone off for 2 HEADLESSES or when i caught a sunken chest

infamy :troll:

witnessing a minotaur with 18k health fighting off king david and multiple captains

2 Likes

beautiful

one time I ganked this random from a new guild and he said “you’re not that strong. kill king david to show me you’re actually strong” So I took king david out of summer hold and killed him right on the dirt road. it was very funny.