What lvl would be the Architect for Makrinaos and the Navy base in Nimbus sea?

I saw in the wiki that the miniboss for Makrinaos is a Architect and her name is Kalliste, the Rumbling Fist though I don`t know if this is true and she is a female.Her lvl would be like lvl 600 or above.
The Navy Commodre for the navy base would be prob lvl 600 to though I am guessing it would be a Navy Commodre.

Kalliste sound like she is a strength based build so she is a beserker or warlock or juggernaut. She might be a warlord?

Whereabouts was it confirmed she’s female?

The next architect is a dude, you can drop your pens artists

I don’t think the second sea faction minibosses are the same level as we’re intended to be when obtaining ancient magic

Why do people believe Kalliste will end up being stronger than Merlot despite being the same rank?

I’ll say 500.

Criminals in Bronze seas went up to 160 if I’m not wrong and Kai and Merlot are 300

Since criminals in Nimbus go up to 260, maybe the new GN/AS minibosses are 500.

This is the 2nd sea and you expect vetex to put late-game enemies in it

bro. the max level is 600. we are not getting that high for just the 2nd sea.

Well, Bronze sea isn’t exactly a middle game area, considering you can obliterate almost anything there easily, but do you mean to tell me Kai and Merlot are early-mid game enemies?

Well if we’re talking from a level standpoint, then yes

If max lvl is 600 then they are exact mid, not in the gray zone between early and mid
They are in no way fit for players meant for the Bronze sea

i searched the name up and it was a female

Mathematically, heroes and villains in Nimbus sea get a 62.5% level raise
Assuming the same would go for the leaders, they’d come to 487.5
I’d say 450-500

I assume that the overseer would be over lvl 1k and the cardinals 850-1k
Though for the Red Council would abe 1.2k-2k

We have to fight them dude

Ancient magic/weapons
Also these fights ain’t supposed to be easy, people can kill level 600 Atlanteans already, so even something 2-3x our level is just fine

Gather 50 random players, have them fight a lvl 600 atlantean, write down the results then tell me if they could kill the atlantean.
If you’re lucky, maybe up to 3 of them could do it.

Try fighting them somewhere that isn’t a massive flat ground lol

I’ve fought bastards that weren’t even the max level yet could outrun bullets, tank a tzar bomba and hit like one too

1 Like

i mean, most players struggle to deal with them unless through cheats or tricks

last time i check they can both melt your hp with ease so unless you’re good at parrying and/or dodging, you’re not going to stat check them ( bronze sea lv so ~130 )

im pretty sure Vetex mentioned somewhere that if it wasnt because the players would whine about it he wouldnt even make them drop anything. They dont spawn as NPC to hunt you down when your renown is high/low enough, they dont do anything normally.

You have to seek them out, otherwise they’re just kinda there, basically a challenge for the players who want it