What lvl would be the Architect for Makrinaos and the Navy base in Nimbus sea?

Stuff like merlot and kai are like those optional super bosses in jrpgs

Gives me an idea
Jevil x merlot art when?

But… If he wasn’t going to add drop… Then what would be their purpose? They’d be killed like once a month…
If a player wants a challenge, they can just steal 2 cargo crates so that the king admiral, 4 admirals, 10 vice admirals, 28 rear admirals, 50 commodores, 100 majors and all commanders, lieutenants, captains, vice captains come and create a mass extinction event in hopes of stopping your evil deeds

1 Like

lore

thats about it, not everything exists for the player’s benefits ( rough waves )

Not everything exists for the player’s benefit MY ASS, in a game meant to be, y’know, fun, given it’s a game; why should I do something insanely challenging if it dosen’t even benefit me

Plus, why would they not have drops if their Bronze Sea counterparts do

??? you dont need to???

they arent required for anything

Read my comment after that

im talking about how Vetex originally didnt intend for Kai and Merlot to drop anything, not whoever the nimbus faction bosses are

Coding a whole miniboss and giving it a moveset of spells and a special weapon just for lore seems very unnecessary
Especially when you take a good look at vetex’s lore and see that it has more holes than an American student

I’m personally thinking 400 or 450 depending on where we end off the Nimbus Sea.

Assassin Miniboss coming is a female

Stage 1: Denial

is it confirmed by vetex? Are we gonna have more levels but without story like some people theorized?

The thing is, there’s been planned player titles like Novice and Apprentice that go up to 2000 skill points. 600 may be an odd player cap, but it doesn’t seem like the end of abilities

If it’s on the trello then they’re heavily outdated

True, but that just doesn’t at all seem like enough.

Even with whatever level mrs makrinaos is gonna be, she’ll still be easily cheesed by any build with toxic clouds. Thankfully not as badly as merlot, who literally cooks himself if you have fire or plasma.

The new navy base is called Shieldguard, this might be true or false.