What pH is Acid Magic?

It’s ok those points apply to many other acids as well, you’re not cherry picking :blush:

1 Like

the minimum pH value of stomach acid is 1.5 and that’s strong already so I’m going with that

or alternatively gastric and battery acid have a ph of 1 and 0 respectively but I don’t think acid really corrodes at that fast of a speed

pH = -log[H3O+]

Square brackets mean concentration in M. H3O+ is a molecule that appears in every acid (according to my chemistry teacher, although every statement in chemistry that contains an “every” or “always” ends up being wrong).

Since the log of 1 is 0, any substance with an H3O+ concentration greater than 1M is negative.

why on earth would somebody say “billion billion billion”?
just say its an octillion, science people.
unless it just means three billion, which in that case just say three billion

at this point people might aswell write out the entire number.
(1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)

anyways, I think I can say with relative certainty that acid magic’s pH is below 7 and definitely not an octillion times any other noteworthy acid.

this does bring up another question though… could the acid curse holder just sorta learn chemistry and decide that fluroantimonic acid (assuming that paper is accurate) is the best acid to use for attacks and become ludicrously powerful?

Yea bro i wonder

And since it’s able to corrode human skin, likely has a pH of 2 or lower

I guess it’s possible, but I doubt there’s a lotta research on chemistry during the time of the war seas (unless they’ve invented chemical warfare) Well since they have an eternity to learn, they could eventually someday

TBF, they could probably just control anyone’s inner stomach/gastric acids and use that against them.

It’s for normal people to understand. Imo it’s stupid just say octillion, teach people a new word.

Well, we can infer its pH through background information.

First, assume Vetex is a skinwalker (correct assumption)

Next, assume that he pays very delicate attention to his projects (also correct)

Then, carry the ones and we get a pH of -random ass number.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

6 Likes

:clap: :open_mouth:

1 Like

But the real question is
Can I dip my balls in acid magic

1 Like

who tf doesn’t know the word octillion already

at least the pH of your mothers nether region (incredibly acidic)

at least its not as bad as the PH of suncry (most acidic thing known to man)

1 Like

It has been a minute since I’ve seen suncry slander

Ehh being in a pvp guild does things to man

i’d slander suncry if i had a reason to

Limestone is made in volcanoes find some and perform a titration with your acid magic i have my chemistry test soon so im on that

no, they would dissolve

To be fair, Acid magic doesn’t even have a pH, as pH is the “potential of hydrogen” in a substance, which Acid magic doesn’t have because there isn’t any ionization of water or any water present in it.

If Acid magic did have a pH, though, it would probably scale with the person.