What pH is Acid Magic?

Well? I’m waiting for an answer. Assume level 90 no armour, anything else is a valid consideration, go crazy.

5 Likes

I went through 5 stages of this comment fluect please pretend I said something funny and original

4 Likes

Fuck you mean by pH?

pH is a measurement of acidity/hydronium ion concentration of a solution, in a logarithmic scale.

4 Likes

It’d acid value, from 0 to 14. 7 is neutral, closer you get to 0 the more acidic something is considered, the more closer you are to 14 the more basic something is.

It doesn’t have to be from 0-14 btw that’s just where most typical substances lie.

1 Like

Ah i see

Uhh… 3-4. I dunno why, I’m just guessing.

my pH is 0 (pH stands for present Hoes)

21 Likes

From what I could find, Sulfuric Acid is pretty strong acid (pretty sure that it’s possible to occur naturally too) and it’s pH is 0.5 at a concentration of 33.5%

Mine is -2

the lowest PH (most acidic) is 0.

so acid would be 0.

Try again brotha, nobody gonna get away with a simple answer. Someone here is gonna have to find an example to accurately estimate its pH.

2 Likes

Will do that when I get home though I got a strong feeling it isn’t that low. My guess is probably like 3-2.

actually tbh since acid cannot dissolve solid objects or dirt in AO, and only damage living organisms (humans) I would assume the PH to probably be around 2.

I’m an advocate for acid magic being similar in composition to sulphuric acid (reason: im too lazy to find other types of acid)

• soluble in water. Acid magic dissolves in water puddles, turning them into acid puddles.
  • highly corrosive. Acid’s magic is (surprise!) corroding
  • highly reactive in water. Acid has a 1.3x explosion size underwater.

(I’m totally not just cherry picking the points that fit with acid magic)

But acid magic’s acid is likely an amalgamation of different acidic/corrosive substances into one toxic fluid, so ig it’ll be hard to find one that fits it exactly

Narrowing it down a bit (but not much):

We’re looking at a pH that’s 2 or lower

that’s the stuff they told me to… yeah nevermind

but acid also has the synonym “Alkaline”
so
its 14 too?