What’s the deal with suncry?

I’ve heard from some that it’s good and that it’s bad but now I’m wondering what the truth is about this clan

They have a reputation for ganking people. I’ve also heard that it’s a rather toxic community.

Back when the guild update first came out, suncry was one of the most hated guilds due to the fact that they didn’t fight fair and would always target people who didn’t want to fight; even people who weren’t in a guild. During this time, A LOT of the members were wankers who’d shit talk you if you ran, didn’t fight well, fought well, used magic, jumped, moved at all, breathed, and/or had a heartbeat.

They’ve since calmed down. Mostly because infamy is worthless atm.

5 Likes

Why not just find out for yourself?

4 Likes

its bad

its good

“Fuck around and find out”

yeah i’m in the discord and i can tell you that it is a guild

I ain’t touching any clans with a goofy name like that sorry

2 Likes

im not asking you to join the guild, you are obviously curious on the guild itself so why not join the discord and form your own opinions rather than what random people have to say?

damn bro what a surprise suncry sucks :scream:

4 Likes

I’m too lazy to do that and I’m not that invested

It may be because of the pedo leader incident idk

people needa let that go it was 2 years ago

1 Like

that was a incident that nobody could change or do anything but kick him out when he was exposed. the whole ‘pedo guild’ is just another insult npcs use just to get on the i hate suncry bandwagon

1 Like

your not going to get any good unbiased opinions. most forumers are going to be like “suncry bad they gank”

Only a select few give Suncry a bad rep, but I’ve met some very nice members in there. A good few of them are narcissistic though.

being real and leaving my 67 layers of irony in this forum, it’s mostly just the immature act or the whole “invite everyone we know until we find a good player” technique. I do know a cool jit from suncry who ALSO likes fire magic though. I also like fire magic. Also some of them cant tell when i make jokes lol

Great community
Everyone is so caring
Everyone is pro
And of course, welcoming

:melting_face:

can confirm