What’s the deal with suncry?

Alright @DRobinHood 's explanation was pretty spot on, we calmed down exrernally because chaos ensued internally with the Jason incident, and recently there have been a number of things happening inside, tldr suncry’s past is what rips it down now, but the leaders arent soing shit ti better the image vecause of all the stuff happening internally.

u know, most guilds get away with having ZERO pedos in their group.

thats good for them, but sadly for us there was a pedo as a leader and nobody could change the fact he was one. As a big guild its a low chance but there was one and it happend, nothing we can do but kick him out.

so idk why people use something we couldn’t control as a insult lol

it’s easy to control if your leader is a pedo

just don’t have a leader (or a clan)

god why does this topic keep coming up.

1 Like

Suncry will live rent free in our heads up until release :sleeper:

2 Likes

fax im living in all of ur heads rent free

if your guild is the size of suncry you’ll have at least one pedo, would you really think a guild the size of crimson crescent doesn’t have at least one?

I knew someone was gonna make this excuse LOL

ofc it wasn’t your fault, but it will always tarnish the name of your guild. You guys will always be known as the guild that was led by a pedo. It sucks but it is what it is. Either accept that or rebrand completely.

You know how noble dominated in AA?
You know how Noble said they were gonna dominate wom too?

This is a lot like that except this time THIS guild actually has preperation.

Is it not a reasonable excuse? Are you slow?

Not exactly theres a lot of chaos and situatikns going on, we might be somewhat peepared but its all kind of a mess

This is fucking terrible logic and definitely not a hill I’d die on.

Yes and I fucking hope there isn’t a pedo out there for every 20-40 people. I don’t know CC’s exact numbers but I doubt it’s above 60. If they have one in their group, oh well who knows, they could have one or ten but I wouldn’t at all think that, for certainty, that there was a guaranteed pedo for every 50 people. Outrageous :skull:

2 Likes

1/50 chance for a pedo is fucking horrible, if I looked in a park that would mean I would probably spot one :skull:

not rank 1 day 1 :-1:

yall will fall faster than don krieg’s entire fleet

1 Like

ignore normal box hes a bit slow

1 Like

Rank 1 day 1, cope harder

they defo have way above 50 members in the discord :skull:

• this is discord, theres 50x more pedos on discord then in your average city park