Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

This username (not the account, but my usage of “Gamehero14”) was made when I was, in fact, 14.

If I were making a user today, it probably wouldn’t sound like a teenager’s Minecraft account, lol.

you’ve heard the words, picture it in your mind to save yourself from seeing it with your eyes

no i saw it

what the fuck made him think he should post it

lets do a canto 7!
lets not tangle people into degeneracy ambitions!
lets make them prepare for the consequences they naht know yet!

bro would just name it damecaesseniafan or gamehero18 instead :sob:

1 Like

Well, that’s what I try to be until I (quite easily) snap and let go of all mannerism, respect, and intelligence (see this unnecessarily insulting and 50% wrong BBBB reply for reference).

I keep on editing the % of wrongfulness since after a quick reread. I think of the second paragraph as valid, albeit far too condescending and long.

I guess that explains what happened
thought yous gonna be a d or something

clarification and understandability at it’s finest

May i just say your humour is truly golden and your snappy responses make me laugh :]

You seem very cool!!

2 Likes

that’s literally me until I see lucky’s bitchass username pop up like the cockroach he is

Leave

2 Likes

thanks for the compliment, it’s nice to hear despite the negativity that’s causing me to leave this wretched place

2 Likes

“hey… no bullying on this arcane odyssey forum!!” chat this beef too silly :sob:

IMG_2471
If ya ever need someone to chatter to, im open for any bothers, questions or just to vibe!
My goal is to bring some happiness, im glad i could bring some today :]

Sigh

This topic’s going to get locked isn’t it?

hm

Oh hell nah RB1 is back

rb1 wyd here

insanely rare beacon of hope in this hellhole wtf???

sup rb1

I have come and gone as of late- so this take may be unfounded. I somewhat feel mod leniency plays a part in this. Sure, we can’t expect mods to constantly supervise each and every forums discussion, but they can atleast keep an eye on the Art Channel.

To add, I feel that it should be an immediate one week suspension for pushing the limits of the rules/trying to find loopholes around said rules. DubiousLittleTyp0s recent addition to Off Topic would be an example of this- even though off topic is meant for general discussion and memes, something that pushes the rules that far should warrant atleast a one day suspension.

In general I just feel like it’d be nice if we had stricter mods, with more warnings given out to rulebreakers.

4 Likes