What was his problem 2

2 Likes

I used to like this guy a lot

no clue why he was banned though.

also please try to not spam these? I know I’m the notorious topic spammer but like please make this a thread and not multiple posts

Oh btw part 3 is gonna be special because it’ll have TWO IMAGES. that alone should give away who the next people are gonna be.

can you do it on your previous thread and not make a new topic? please :pleading_face:

I’ll consider it tomorrow

why
he was the worst dude

look idk bruh he was pretty nice to me okay?

I was sad bebe noobster no clue what was happening in the forums drama wise.

Well the thing about him was he was just sorta incapable of positivity of any kind
he just shit on people and posted memes never anything good or nice to say about anyone or anything

1 Like

was he a grumpy grumpy?

I mean aren’t we all kinda stinky sometimes?

or was he like. 24/7 pessimistic (which I will admit I used to be but I’ve been getting better)

quiet newgen let the real fuckers take over

yea i wasnt there for the news thing or whatever, but he didnt get banned till way after that

he sounded like an asshole but I mean I don’t feel like that’s the only reason why he got banned.

did he like upset a moderator one too many times?

if i recall correctly he accused that one tank dude of lying about getting covid but i dont remember any other actions that directly resulted in a punishment

Fishe was a more long lived and more infamous version of WAX, if that’s a TL;DR for you

He used to run a really really popular news service dunking on Angmar’s Arcane Herald for a while called Fat_Fishe news
It was actually pretty funny and though he was kinda toxic back then he was nowhere near as toxic as he was prior to his ban

He fell off the face of the forum for a while until he returned and was pretty bitter for some reason, much like Julie and Pip.
He was muted for saying “ez” on a topic where someone was suffering from Covid and he got suspended after he protested his mute after it expired.

1 Like

i knew literally all of that bro

oh wow that is some crazy stuff.

yeah he really pissed off maco

makes more sense why he was banned.

damn I remember when like cryonical was regular lmao

good memories of the olden days

2 Likes

I miss WAX, literally the funniest person on this forums

2 Likes