What was the first game on Roblox you played?

It was that one really shitty jaws game I think.

It was either that, or survive the disasters.

you mean sharkbite?

There was a game called jaws

It was just a person surviving an AI-shark that was built with pure roblox blocks like the squares/triangles and the person has guns

Pretty low quality game tbh but was pretty “popular” and actually fun

Its this game I think

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has played this, but the first game I’ve ever played was this game called Build Anything in a Mountain Place! and I would build cars to drive around in and build rockets and go up in space, as well as many other things you could do in the game. There wasn’t even a space mechanic in the game, it was just a regular Roblox baseplate but with mountain terrain and building tools enabled.

This game was basically the early Roblox version of Build a Boat for Treasure. Roblox later updated the tools you could use to build and other stuff, so I wasn’t able to use any wires to make anything or build as much as I wanted. This lead to the games downfall, but I’m sure it would’ve died out eventually even if that didn’t happen.

1 Like

Was fun when I first played it back when I was really young, I was really into dinosaurs. Still am, but not as much anymore.

Natural Disaster Survival was the first I think I ever played.

Oh god that’s hard to remember
Uhhh I can’t remember the name for the life of me but you were on a beach resort with a giant hotel and a club on the roof.There was shops and other stuff it was a really old gem of a game and that was my first.
Some other games I also played were natural disaster,flood game and Quest Elements of robloxia.

i think it was some random ninja themed obby, used the guest feature since i didn’t have an account back then

project pokemon slapped

1 Like

Giant Survival in 2015
it was made by the creator of pet simulator, back when he made good games

1 Like

I have a feeling it was either Natural Disaster Survival or Survive the Disasters

2 Likes

ro plane 2, cant find the game now but it was a really boring old game and i never got to any island successfully without crashing my plane

It was either Natural Disaster Survival or roblox high school 2

1 Like

Adopt Me XD I was only 8 so ya.

1 Like

happy birthday early birthday in 15 more days
wait

thats the one

1 Like

elemental battlegrounds

hide and seek

I think it was Ultraw’s pizza tycoon and then natural disaster survival.

Sfoth II if i remember correctly, though that was well over a decade ago.