What was the first game on Roblox you played?

Its either Natural Disaster Survivals, One of the disaster games, or something else.

2 Games stood out to me, though.
Miners Haven: Come on, you’ve probably heard of this one. I quite literally played this for YEARS, and only stopped (including now) because they’re preparing for the reincarnation update (2~ years in development now and still ongoing)

Zombiecon: This shooter was waaaay ahead of its time i swear. Has been abandoned for the last 4 years. [nonupdated for 2 years, upd soon] Zombiecon Anniv - Roblox

1 Like

my first game was definitely catalog heaven, i played it religiously back when i was a guest

“survive bendy and the ink machine”

speedrun 4 I think

and uhh tycoons

birthdayparty.exe

obbies

myth games

that’s about it

chaos washers if anyone remembers that

shoot a giant pikachu with gun(s) until it die.

too lazy to find it rn, probably arent even on anymore tbh

fictional animal abuse moment

fcker was trying to kill me/us as well so pretty sure it’s self defense
i did enjoy gunning the mofo down tho

Wasn’t that the game were you had to shoot that downa hungry pikachu only for him to turn into a machine on phase 2 with kraken music?

If it was that it was called like survive the hungry pikachu
The game was deleted because of pokemon content

1 Like

yeah i think that’s the one

1 Like

Probably Survive the Natural Disasters and Arcane Adventures.

Man that was a fire game, pretty sure i grinded enough to get the the best weapons as well :sob:
Pretty sure the best was the minigun I forgot

BRUH I REMEMBER WATCHING VIDEOS OF THAT. No way.

I don’t remember to name but it was something like “beach house roleplay”

This reminds me of the days when I joined those “raise a family” games and terrorized everyone via abducting people with the stroller

this one as well

Old jaws game (the one Flare showed), zombie rush, or this one tsunami game with small maps

I forgot but it was probably that one destruction game

destruction simulator

first games i played were this and some shitty fnaf tycoon, i didnt even know what fnaf was so idk why i played it

Man i miss old roblox