What was the first game on Roblox you played?

You can’t even go back to these old games because of filtering enabled

My first roblox game was some random crappy ass obby.
I played a lot of obbys
My first roblox game on a legitimate account however was natural disaster survival.
Good times

I’m disappointed that I’m the only who played welcome to roblox building as a first game

2 Likes

i found the favorites games on my old account that i lost the PW to, here they are:

4 Likes

HOW THE FUCK DOES GET EATEN STILL HAVE MORE CONCURRENT PLAYERS THAN WOM???

3 Likes

oh my god I used to love super bomb survival

I just used the truss and the helicopter ability and dominated the server

ragdoll and dive were a great combo too

wonder how that game is doing

still active and getting updates, they added some bubble abilities recently

i remember my old account had like almost every ability + one i really liked, got real sad when i lost access :frpensive:

the game is still getting players but definitely not as much as it used to. theres still maps and stuff being added but its pretty much the same game

rip what happened to you

on day when I become a youtuber and I’m big enough I’m gonna make it my mission to revive the dead hidden gems of roblox in hopes of bringing back the days when quality mattered more than “new grindy superpower simulator [PETS]”

To be fair, all of Pokémon is a fictional animal abuse moment

how the fuck does that game still work???

Mine was the original Kohl’s Admin House. Played on my friends iPad with him and I didn’t want to play any game without admin powers for a while

I can’t EXACTLY remember what the first game I played was, but what i do remember was this:

I made my roblox account, FRNINJAICEBOY221, and I loaded in to a train station? I don’t know what was going on, I just remember alot of players were there. I tried talking to a guest, saying “hey friend what do we do?”. Of course, the guest didn’t respond because… he’s a guest. I followed him around for about 15 minutes, then I just left.

I didn’t play roblox for about 4 years after that, when I made my 2nd account, Blitzen564.
I played on Blitzen for about 3 years, then my mom took away my ipad and i got locked out of it. I forgot my password, so its been gone ever since.

Then, I made my 3rd account, NannoProdigy, which is currently my main. I’ve been playing on NannoProdigy for like 2 years, so its not so bad.
Also, I didn’t even know who NannoProdigy was when I made my account. It was my uncle who made the suggestion.

The first thing I did after downloading roblox was open studio and pull random stuff out of the toolbox and playing it. The first actual game I played was some random rpg that I didn’t understand anything about because I was 7.

My favorite games back then were Flying Fortress Tycoon, Catalog Heaven, Natural Disaster Survival and Welcome to Roblox Building. I had no intrest in games like AA back then so I didn’t notice it.

first game that i played “mobile games obby” in 2016 (december) and i found that game by watching a video made by “Pozzi (dont watch him)

i dont really remember when i first time knew about roblox, and maybe first game that i played wasnt “mobile games obby” and maybe i forgot first game that i played (if you didnt knew, you could play as a guest back then), also if you want to know what i played here is my old account username: URA2008M
(i forgot password of my old account (i dont regret))

question

did anyone had 5 robux on their account at the start? Like… I somehow had 5 robux on my first account i did absoulutly nothing to get that 5 robux back then…

its almost entirely physics based so there isnt much to break really

well it’s also a giant friendship trope, but, yeah it’s mainly that lol.

and we show kids that bruh :skull:

Survive and kill the killers in area 51. I played this game around 2014, if I remember correctly.

Lumber tycoon 2

that game was IT. oh my god, all the memories of exploring, trading, building. Then I got malicious (I scammed everyone), started duping, then finally the duping got out of hand across the entire community and every item became worthless. After that I slowly stopped playing, there was no reason to.

But yeah, LT2 before the duping ruined the entire economy was godly tiers of fun :pensive:

also fun fact my first roblox account isn’t my main, yet i still have access to it. it was originally called “Workablecbb” (now renamed to NotCamreeyan) and you’ll notice that it’s join date is earlier than my main’s. I used to play on it, but since i played mobile, i went a while without activity, and was logged out automatically. For some reason i made a new account instead of logging in. I later lost the password to that account though. But anyway, maybe a year or so after using my third and now main account, I remembered that the password was INCREDIBLY easy and got back into that account. However, I’d already spent money on my current main, so i just kept that account as an alt. Though i have many alts, it’s the one I call my “main” alt. I use it the most for loopholes and extra files and such.