What was your most infuriating Dark Sea run ender?

I love game ending mechanics that are entirely controlled by random chance :fire: :fire: :fire:

The funny thing is that I am honestly 100% confident in my ability to explore any range of the dark seas for as long as I want.
The only times I ever fail an expedition is to undeniable bullshit that’s occasionally so egregious and unavoidable I almost want to make a ticket to get my rewards back even though I know nothing would come from it.

I can relate to water poisoning. I hate it so much, why does it even exist? And not even prayers will make vetex remove it now

random events don’t make something more difficult they just make it irritating

Got thunderstriked…

While being yoinked by a Poison Wave, And watching my friends struggling to find me.

Aftermath?
My cooked body drifting around the Dark Sea.

He does love sabotaging himself, doesn’t he?

Close one

1. My brig straight up saying “bye bye” and dying due to water poisoning
  2. My pinky toe clipping lava
  3. Or, my personal favorite, dying because of lightning strikes (go vouch for my dark Sea QOL post btw it will help with a lot of these issues )

I once got knocked into the sea by a wind magic Siren and was instantly eaten by a giant White Eyes. Lost a lot of chests that day

bye bye as in jevil or bye bye as in mewing

funny 8 white-eye stack 1 shot my ship

white-eyes climbed up the side of a island to 1 shot me

lighting decaped my hand as soon I got to I-1

wind-atlantean hit me when I had no stam into the dark sea

got ganked by a player

a similar thing happened to me, I had just sunk an Atlantean ship and while fighting them, my brother stole every single chest and got himself an acrimony. This was immediately followed by me getting jumped by a white eyes which had NO hp bar, so I lost 50 sealers and an acrimony smh

I had 0 stamina while climbing an infinitely tall island and spoiler alert, i had no breathing potions and i was being feasted on by a giant poison jaws by the time i hit the bottom (20 dark sealed chests gone :cry:)

i got close to a claws atlantean (don’t)

I was circling an island and gathered my dark sealed chests and my boat just disappeared

RAH EVERYONE BUT ME FINDS THEM

I just lost 65 sealds by getting bugged into the inside of an Atlantean ship and getting got water poisoning, I want to kill someone I’m so mad grahh

i don’t even remember all i know is that the dark sea is now draining to me and i HATE zeus

THE LIGHTNING SHOULD BE GONE
JUST AS HE IS

I got stuck inside some weird mountain because of using dodge reflexes… and it was halfway filled with water and I couldn’t even get out because of that. I drowned.

The literal exact same thing happened to me yesterday :sob:

Getting stuck on a shark which didn’t even aggro to me then drowning and my toe touching the corner of lava once were quite annoying.