What will be your second & third magic for your main file?

As a main lightning user, I will be going for water and then ice. Why?

If I make a target bleed and use a water magic spell, I will do +20% dmg. This does not remove the bleeding status effect, so after this, I would use an ice magic spell, dealing +40% dmg! The target has also been soaked, so this would freeze the target. Finally, I use my Charged Thunder Bullet! and deal +50% dmg, the perfect triple combo!

none unless game force me to to progress

2 Likes

i use explosion my 2nd will be plasma and the third will be poison thats like three combos :slight_smile:

I’m a crystal user. My second magic will most likely be paper. I get the crystal bleeding combo, and a fast magic. Also, paper is one of the fastest magics. When flight comes out (for the second magic) I can be one of the fastest people.

(magma file) fire and ash because yes

1 Like

Explosion + Explosion + Explosion + Gravity + Art of Infinity (Time Magic) = The ultimate JoJo Villian (I have polnareff hair)

this is genius

You simply dont understand the Gravity of this situation, now, THE WORLD, TERTIARY BOMB!

Unoriginal lightning user for reasons explained in another post.
Since I wanted to be original in the first place but miserably failed, I will go for sand as second magic. I have no idea what will I really go for as third magic since I don’t think I can pull off a 3 magic combo here and it’s not reaaaally my goal anyway. Might go for crystal because it’s like the best looking magic but it’s just one of all the other magics I could use if I forget about combos.

What do u think your Lost and Primordial will be? (or your two losts)

Maybe something like reflector and life since I don’t think I need 5 magics all about offense. if lost and primordial magics are confirmed noticeably stronger than a tier 2 or 3 basic magic then I will consider changing.

I really hope art of Infinity has timestopping or smth, not too op but something cool af. (like timestopping for 3 seconds, and reduced damage dealt in timestop)

ink as my second obviously cause paper, and third magic will be poison so that i can have a reliable damage over time that doesnt mess with my damage and has good synergism with both of my magics

im lighting user,im going use ice because i find cool,and later acid

Pretty sure it has been confirmed that art of infinity won’t affect people at all.

fjuk

Cum magic don’t judge

The amount of times i’ve found glitched ink puddles that are white is hilarious

: O i have to pick ink magic