What will be your second & third magic for your main file?

For your information, Art of Infinity is time magic, their not two different magics. (just clarifying)

Yes, I know?
What made you think I thought there was two separate ones?
You mean when I said “Art Of Infinity(Time Magic)”?
That was me stating that Art of Infinity was Time Magic,

I was just making sure that was known since the way I put it could make someone think they are two different magics.

my main file uses magma, so i’m probably going with fire for my second magic and then either ash or explosion for my 3rd

Oh, I thought because you replied specifically to my post you were trying to correct me or smth. sorry for mishearing

Ash + Explosion = Bite the DUST!

I’m not sure, probably Lightning then acid or paper. My main character is Plasma so with lightning I would be extremely destructive.

I have Paper as my first, so I will go Ice then Ink.
They all give eachother damage buffs and I get 2 freezes, so brainlessly switching between is a viable strategy, but also thinking which to use next will be good when I need to utilise all the combo potential.
Ice is second because I want it to have maximum benefit from the bleed synergy, and I am willing to delay getting my freeze for that.

Magma Water Ink. :fr:

I use magma, so I’m going to go fire and ash as my second and third magics, since they’d make a good combo

:wind_magic_var1: :plasma_magic_var2: :explosion_magic:

Actually, status effect boosts don’t stack

Wind, Gold, and Ice

(Ash file) Explosion, and Fire/Sand?

Ash + Explosion to petrify, then Explosion + Fire/Sand for damage.

Fire is better damage and can also petrify if opponent is charred, but Sand can blind them for easy hits and better clashes (barely)

Idk, you guys can tell me which is better

If we can get the same magic as your first mind like in the old game then iron iron iron iron iron.

1 Like

Vetex said that this won’t be possible, seeing as theres no such thing as mutations anymore.

My iron iron iron iron iron dreams crushed before even happening ;-;

2 Likes

magma ash poison because yes

1 Like

that actually sounds like a cool idea
kinda like what theos did with fire magic