What will be your second & third magic for your main file?

im just doing it since there is no point for me even making those quest in first placeergrr

I only use on file, I really donā€™t know how some of you guys have the time to level up 3+ files.

I have been overthinking this for weeks

Plasma
Fire
Explosion
Inferno
Promethean Flame (not because its rare but because its fire)

You see, the first two couldā€™ve gone in either order but I picked plasma as Iā€™ve wanted it since arcane.

Fire gives + 25% more damage against targets that are scorched. Which doesnā€™t seem like a lot but any buff is appreciated. Anyways, if I hit a scorched target with a 100 damage fire attack. Itā€™ll do 125 damage, which once again, doesnā€™t seem like a lot until you realize that is equivalent to +25 power.

Now my 3rd magic would be explosion. This would mainly be to buff my first 2 magics. As if you use a fire OR plasma attack on an enemy that is charred, it will petrify them, allowing me to throw in an extra attack. Even a second of the enemy standing still is long enough for a quick placed explosion, or self explosion if Iā€™m close enough.

This petrify effect gets even more powerful when you realize you get a +20% damage with fire or plasma attacks against a petrified enemy.

It even gets more insane when you reread the magic interactions and see that fire and plasma give ANOTHER +20% damage against charred enemies. Allowing you to throw out an explosion attack and then a double explosion or blast attack if youā€™re feeling risky to get not one, but TWO +20% attacks.

But thatā€™s not all with how powerful this explosion 3rd magic isā€¦
Explosion even gives a +40% damage increase against petrified targets, though, unlike plasma and fire it clears the effect, but I think that is a worthy trade for another 20%. So I could use an explosion attack, a plasma/fire attack and THEN another explosion attack to deal MUCH increased damage.

And once again the amazing buffs explosion gives me is not stopping, it also deals +20% damage if the enemy is burning, and +10% if the enemy is scorched. So many possibilities for combos it is almost endless.

inferno and promethean flame because its obvious Iā€™m going for a heat based theme, and they sound cool. but I donā€™t know the stats and synergies so it might change. For example, I might change inferno into solar or promethean flame into flare, I have no clue.

thanks for coming to my TED talk, im hoping atleast 20% of what i said is true and wasnā€™t just me staring at the trello for too long.

Apparently you canā€™t stack damage buffs and only the strongest one is registered. Like (thats just me inventing) if fire + bleeding does 20 % and fire + charred does 30 %, if your target had both those effects then fire would only get 30 % more damage.
Oh thatā€™s entirely based on this suggestion, I didnā€™t test myself.

Also Iā€™m pretty sure your enemy wonā€™t stay charred once they become petrified or once you break their petrification, but again Iā€™m way too lazy to test. Iā€™m not even sure if that was really part of your plan since itā€™s a bit confusing but just throwing that out.

Well I donā€™t remember talking about stacking damage buffs or keeping the enemy charred after petrifying. I may have misworded some things.

Iā€™m using
Explosion attack -> gives charred
plasma/fire attack -> turns charred into petrified AND gives +20% damage
explosion/plasma/fire attack -> +40% damage or +20% damage

thus giving me either TWO +20%s or a +20% and a +40%

I was talking about this part but uhā€¦

I thought you meant you would petrify (didnt really remember what combo did it at the time, I was ignoring how) then attack the petrified enemy for the petrified damage bonus + charred damage bonus (assuming your target was charred AND petrifiedat the same time somehow) but actually it starts with fire + charred which does have a damage boost then the rest.
Anyway this is super confusing to explain Iā€™m just dumb

Iā€™m a lightning user so water and ice

Iā€™ll probably choose ice since I have water and then wind since the knockback seems interesting to deal with. Plus it boost the frozen effect or something

:ice_magic_var2::water_magic_var2::snow_magic:

what I chose : D

i think i have basically 2 main files, both characters i have are really cool

• my 1st file (Dot Auburn) is going to be poison/fire/ash, dont care about wind ruining my combo, its just cool :sunglasses:
  • my 2nd file (Gladys Morris) is going to be glass/acid/(insert coverage magic to fight bleed+melt counters), glass and acid are a great core but anything that clears melt and bleed will be a pain so a third magic will be a backup plan i guess

how did you know? im going for that too

:snow_magic: :ice_magic_var2: :water_magic_var1:

Wind Water And Lightning since inks gettin removed

Ice and Snow.

1 Like

I want to go tripple wind but thatā€™s not possible so Ash cause i like gas magic ( not because i have trash aim or smt ) and Explosion ( hehe destruction goes brr )

Water and ice