What wish would you make if you obtained the dragon balls

dumb text so the preview doesn’t look weird hahaha

1 Like

The wish that every person and/or sentient creature becomes morally good.

4 Likes

omnipotence ig

I wish the world would end

Ok I’m changing my wish to give u severe ibs

Always gotta wish for more wishes

More dragon balls

Omnipotence, so I can reshape existence to my liking

or maybe for arcane odyssey to get all of its future updates within a few months :pray:

That wish wouldn’t work well. If everyone was morally good, then everyone would most likely be:
vegan
probably would have similar personalities to one another
bankrupt(due to donating to many causes and helping homeless people)
and eventually humanity could just disappear since most humans thrive off of the suffering of others.

comically sized opinion

Instead, I’d wish that everyone was reasonable. If everyone is reasonable, we’d have a world similar to today, except there most likely wouldn’t be any bad people(because that’s unreasonable, why kill someone when you could be living your life?)

In a world where everyone is reasonable, I bet that we could most likely make flying cars, colonize space, erase people that want to make love to animals(wouldn’t exist because, THAT’S UNREASONABLE), and would probably even make a whole ton of new milestones in history.

Although, that’s just the way I see it.

no??

We could just raise cattle to old age and then serve meat after they pass away, it isn’t super hard. Plus, it wouldn’t be particularly immoral if I were to eat some meat from an animal that I kill in self-defense, and synthetic meat exists anyway, so yeah.

that’s…stupid

Every human brain is scientifically supposed to be different, while people wouldn’t have immoral qualities like “untrustworthy, coy, lying, etc”, we could still have many different qualities like anger (anger isn’t immoral or wrong, it can actually be an emotion that drives moral actions, among other things)

or people just don’t spend all their money?

yeah…no

I was thinking about it to the extreme.
;-;

I still think my wish is better though.
If there is a chance of it failing, I’d rather not wish it.

ngl the stupid one was either "similar personalities or “eNd Of HuMaNiTy”

Okay, I’m sorry :skull:
But I still do think that my wish is better.

ngl i feel like some rando philosopher forumer is gonna say “:nerd: um akshually goob and ebil dont exist cause goob and bad r perceived differentyl by different peoble”

(actually, it’s probably just me since i brought it up but still)

Obviously good and evil does exist. It’s evil to kill someone for no reason. It’s evil to take someone from their family.
It’s good to listen to your parents when you know what’s good for you. It’s good to try and do well in school.

this is turning a bit too deep

(and yeah i agree with you)

I suppose the concept of good and evil comes from humanity, but seriously, there are some things that are obviously “evil”, and some things that are obviously “good”.
Animals aren’t “evil” if they kill, for if they kill it’s because they think they have to(for food, self defense). A human would be evil for killing another human because, well, what are you gonna do with it? You would eat another human?

yes it is ;-; So I’m gonna stop posting here until the conversation dives anime balls deep.

chamber of spirit and time or whatever its called

doing a year’s worth of stuff in a day would be incredibly useful

Oh, that’s actually a really good idea!