What wish would you make if you obtained the dragon balls

That actually depends. Like, killing a baby animal for food is pretty fricked up, and killing animals for food is arguably bad since they weren’t really doing anything until someone wanted a deep-fried extra large Big Mac with triple patties and sauce.

(actually ngl i kinda want that now)

probably going too deep tho

Yeah… lets not delve into the psychology of animals.
Think we can all agree dolphins are born evil, though.

Do not mention the abominable creatures referred to as “dolphins” for the love of God and all that is holy and for the sake of the souls of the children upon this forum.

i ask for a genie lamp
then i ask the genie for another genie lamp which gives me 2 free wishes every time until i have 70 wishes left
then i ask for a laugh track

I wish to become the man of a million magics in real life.

Or more wishes to solve all the galaxy’s problems and shit

but chances are my million magics could do that anyways so

shenron i wish i was actually happy

Plot twist: You also possess magma magic.

if you find my address…

pls don’t hurt me

the curse of a million magics :pensive:

(and extroversion magic that passively makes you social and talkative)

(the introversion magic in question)

The extroversion and introversion magics clash together making you ambiverted, gg.

but I amplify my introversion so I enjoy solitude, gg

the end of all life except the person i hate the most and the cockroaches

before i look at the comments i bet one of them is gonna be “for arcane odyssey to release right now”
edit: there were none…

Pocket dimension that I can enter and have full control over, and that any physical or mental changes made to me last outside said pocket dimension. easy answer

uugughas

:drooling_face:I want to stop beating my face on the keybahgfgawghfhahfFagwggwgwwgwgUahgfgfgwghwhahvnncmzmxnmklfkjRRjfhgbsbfbbnvhehdhswwwwwwwwwwasdwnasYwhnfhhahfyakfhwsbnhfwubyfwbfwbh zzzzzzbchndhmgjakfjjfjafjFjwah[pxckvjq[sjdsnjfkajfajkajdOaaasfnncmznfjkkglnb;vlcl;x;cxl;cxlqpwooqqwoppwwppwRdjjjjjjakawooowiiwoqqppcnmxmxn,mzUnbvnz,…/,kiiqopkuizkuwuququwuiwiqipeepeewuytkjsqjjakxnmmznfjafjMgpzoxnvngganmmsnfmfmgnmn Ujancnzmzxnzmcbvnm,mzmzmqiwedjfsshwaudfjwhpoopoozxcvbnmSvbnznvmm,zmcn[qoqiowiwwwfhjgjfEnbcdnhshdjakfmsejnfmakjfannmqnRbghesnjjmkwfhufbnwaubihfybhwfbnqujfhbqqufbqu hwjhjdnbahajwDhnqiufqhniuhfqjoqiudowhniojqiojfhuwhuoquhdiqdjqhdiqdhjknzmxnnnxnnmmmsawjkioqpdiAnfhawdnfwhjanfwjasdhwajsdjwahsdhjwjdawbhqjfnjnqjdfhbnqfjhbqjfbqjfbjqbfqbffnhwqhfhqfhqfhNhwhuqdqhjjnjhfnjaajjjjjjjjjjjjnjahfwqppppppe=nchn czmx’adwjfjjajiuwoqpCjjfkjakjakjkajkjujhkfgjmwknjndkjnwjjdEjfkaknwjndnaw
jwwqioqomnx 2

A yellow-scented sharpie

marvelous post as always, my liege

I would wish for dragons to return