What would be the absolute worst ideas that'd ruin Wom

Meant it as a joke since it broke AA

Considering the current state of WoM PvP, this isn’t really a bad idea.

1 Like

limiting lost and primordial magics to one person each

Quick note on me an rouge, it was never fun, i hated it when i bought it, eventually guilds sorta tossed me around since i had godlike luck for find phoenix downs over and over.

WDYM IT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!!! some dude causes a threat with pvp off and kills all of the useful npcs. Then you would just have to be like oh well and go to the next city just to find the same thing happening because there is NO PVP.

1 Like

milk magic…insta-banned off roblox

Snow looks just like milk, wdym?

I just had some more horrible ideas!
Bright green variant for wind magic.
Yellow variant for snow magic.

Poop as a primordial magic.
Poop would have been created as a joke by the gods, but it turns out that it’s actually rather effective in combat, dealing DoT in an AoE around every attack as well as inflicting nausia and vomiting.
It also allows for mass destruction and all sorts of really stupid (yet also creative) attacks.
I could do an entire post on Primordial poop attacks… Christ…

2 Likes

There can be changes made for this. When someone causes a threat, they can be killed.

permadeath would probably be really awful lmao.
though a roguelike spin-off of world of magic would probably be neat

You know those games where you do an action and you gain “+1 Strength” or something along those lines?

Casting a spell gives you one magic point. You can spend magic points to upgrade your spell’s damage, or upgrade your magic points gained. There is a shop that sells things for magic points, which start off at a flat 100, and increases slightly exponentially. Have fun!

When completing the rest of the map, the developers don’t split it between multiple places. I imagine they’d lose a lot of players, and me especially, because of how much lag that would create. (Unless I’m wrong and it wouldn’t lag much at all if you were on low enough graphics?)

A large amount of the game would be locked behind a 1500 robust dlc pack.

“hey guys to add to realism i extended the player slots to 250”

2 Likes

Everyone who participated in the Open Test; whether 1 through 4 gets a super op amulet that scales their magic power and defense by 10x lol. Even I who participated in the Open Test would hate this.

Add a thirst system and make it drain really quickly in like 20 mins and requires you to pay vetex $100 per month on patron to remove it(also if it runs out it permakills your character within 40 mins with increasing debuffs over time)

Oh my World of Simulator

oh easy.
I win hands down.

pay 1000 robux to join
thank you very much

vetex go no more magic brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Delete the game or just make the game literally unplayable