What would you do if AO turned out to be a disappointment

Walk away from my desk and go stand in the shower for some time while questioning my life decisions.

1 Like

Iā€™d be sad. Though the world will keep on turning.

Iā€™d wait for Vetex to improve the game. Heā€™s not the person to just let a gameā€™s flaws just stick out.

i doubt it will but i would just play AR/AL until AO is better

I would suicide

Canā€™t wait for TGR2 to release in 2025

4 Likes

a bit extreme

well if AO was a true disappointmentā€¦

I would for one be kinda mad at vetex, I mean, like, assuming AO was a flop, he kinda wasted all of our time and made a huge lie.

Secondlyā€¦ after maybe a week of being butthurtā€¦

And accepting the fact the lego game I hyped up for was not as good as I hopedā€¦

And learning the lessonsā€¦

I would open my front doorā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™d move on. Its just a video game, but even then I would probably gank people with my friends and mug others.

What bad are we talking about?
Are we talking about unfun and buggy gameplay? Vetex will probably fix it, as Gamer_Dog said vetex isnā€™t one to really let flaws just stick out like that, especially on a game he spent like 3 years developing with a fuck ton of hype

Are we talking about P2W garbage? Yeah I wouldnā€™t play out of sheer spite since honestly P2W games are never fun for F2P players which I usually am (unless we are talking about cosmetics)

Or are we talking about the game just being underwhelming and missing a lot the people expected? I would still play it most likely, game that are hyped up, especially before near-release almost always tend to disappoint people, no matter how good it is (set your standards low people :smiley: ). It would be interesting to watch the development

If vetex decides to drop the game after a few months or 1 - 2 years? Iā€™m never touch a vetex game again since it would be a waste of time + retaliation since well that would be pretty stupid

If the gameplay is repetitive and unfun? I would probably try and collect all the rare shit on release then wonā€™t play because lets be honest nobody really likes those games

canā€™t really see any other scenarios in this caase

1 Like

be slightly disappointed for a moment and move on, my life doesnt revolve around ao that much that itd effect me

1 Like

im already kind of expecting it to be disappointing or not up to the hype

2 Likes

HOW DARE YOU ?

Bad + skull issue + ratio + L + :-1:

yeah thats why i dont really disclose that especially not in detail on the forum cuz ill get responses like that

11 Likes

I mean you really shouldnā€™t be that hyped, this is gonna be ona dying lego game website so I also donā€™t expect it to be amazing

okay wow uh is this NSFW?

@Cryonical

i was just looking for a way to mark as nsfw

also stop stalking me idiot

what was it

some gory image of a stickman that shot his brains out with a gun.