What would you do if AO turned out to be a disappointment

oh that pic

idk if thats considered nsfw ive seen people post that in way stricter places but thats up to mods to decide

vetex sees topics like this and the motivation starts draining out of him

5 Likes

Lmao

yea cause for some reason all these are like either 13 year old kids or they’re not exactly sane

tbf if its really like that vetex has some issues.

Im pretty sure you would try harder to not make it an dissapointment, just to spite them.

he works so hard to make a game and people are saying things like “what if it’s a disappointment” like a person wants to hear encouraging things not this

5 Likes

Continue with life because i waited so long

I’m pretty sure that’s not really how it works but ok.

Personally, I would hate it if nobody complained about a game I would be making. You’re missing out on valuable input on the reasons why, and also because if everyone highly anticipates the game, it is, at the end, much more stressful to meet their expectations.

I hope that vetex makes a copy of world of magic for people to still play, for live comparison to AO

Think about all the things we’ll miss/not not figure out until AO that went on in WoM, and all we can rely on for proof they happened was old youtube vids from 2020 when everyone fished for sunkens

unless you’re a condescending DW dickrider, then the bar becomes much higher for no fuckin reason.

he has testers and a whole #suggestions area to get input on his game

World of Magic: Reborn

Press esc. Reset character. Leave game.

Not up to the hype? Probably right. Disappointing? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To be fair, suggestions (after like the first week)was a hellscape.

there is only one way AO can be a disappointment and thats if there are no cats
and im pretty sure theres a cat statue you can put on your ship

1 Like

this is the latest suggestion

you are absolutely correct

It’s not even like deepwoken is the utmost highest quality on the site. I get why people enjoy deepwoken, and I do when I’m not beng ganked as well. But it does sorta feel like the very loud base of people being so annoying about it are suffering mildly from sunk cost.

I would wait because even if it sucks, vetex is a chad and will be able to make it better

(I doubt it will suck tho because HAVE U SEEN THE SNEAKS BRUH)

1 Like

they better add sushi in AO