Love-A lie

Work - money

universe-a big sand box

(that just a ex

Life- Pretty cool tbh, cant complain

Love- rlly cool as well, solid 8

Work- annoying

universe- big and scary

life - is great, we take it for granted that we live in the greatest era (so far)

love - is real

work - do it

universe - big

life - block parry dodge more you live, more you need to live

love- mmm, cupcake (and also for nsfw)

work - less work = less money, but you want more money for more happiness :frowning:

universe - boomerang nebula

sure

uh huh

dawg you edgy

yeah?

hm

Life - It’s cool we chillin

Love - Powerful

Work - The Grindset

Universe - Palkia

Life - Born, reproduce, die
Love - Aromantic but platonic love is abundant in my life, I enjoy it and find comfort in it.
Work - A means to an end
Universe - indifferent

"um aksuhally i disagree :nerd_face: "

Life - The gift of nature.

Love - A double-edged sword.

Work - The income and life skills

Universe - Mysterious and big, really big.

EVERYONE I MEET = lie

thats

interesting…?

not sure why’d you talk about it on a roblox game forum though

life

love - the best i can do is bestest friend

work - what

universe - interesting, probably will stick around for a bit

life - meaningless
love - straight up useless when you can just wank off in your bed and get the same amount of enjoyment with less of the financial stress. "oH bUt YoU’lL bE lOnElY :nerd_face: " fuck off
work - i guess i can’t complain, at least i’m contributing SOMETHING to society or an organization.
universe - something incredibly gigantic that’s full of shit not worth exploring.
y’know, just like your mom-

least nihilistic forum post

1 Like

Life - Something we should make the most of.

Love - Not likely to happen for me (as in marriage / gf wise), I’ll just stick to having good friends once available.

Work - Mostly boring and sometimes stressful, but a job I’d want with good payment and work conditions makes it a thing I would not attempt leaving.

Universe - Something the world should try to explore, we could find new and interesting species (that hopefully won’t threaten humanity), and things which look beautiful or gives us insight of possible aliens with brains matching or even dominating ours.

Life - Hard and sometimes really unfair but we gotta make the most of it

Love - Have not experienced it yet but friendship is cool

Work - Sometimes a pain but it has to be done

Universe - So many possibilities

life - A gift. Living allows us to explore this wonderful wonderful place.
Love - A bond between two people
Work - A way to afford to buy dragon figurines
Universe - Bro, that thing massive.

1 Like

Life- Consciousness

Love- Attachment

Work - Building the world

Universe - a huge interactive MMORPG with perma death mechanic and has many millions of choice and random event from classes to dialogue to choose from

1 Like

Because that a ROblox game forum , no one real know who i am , if i tell something like this will change nothing

Still isn’t appropriate on a Roblox game forum. I don’t think you can’t unload every once in a while here, that’s fine, but the degree to which you do it is a bit odd. Also, if you don’t say anything, nothing will change regardless, so it’s pointless to say that.

And even if you said something and nothing did change, it was either that outcome or the outcome where you didn’t say anything and nothing changed as a result. Regardless, if you at least say something, even if nothing changes, it’s the better choice, because you’d have at least done something rather than nothing.