What you think about Vetex's New Video?

VetexGames uploaded a new video so I thought I would share your opinions about this interesting Fight I have witnessed today the Battle Axe got my attention for this topic so heres the video: Arcane Odyssey - Weapon Combat - YouTube

3 Likes

Looks cool and all, but…I know vetex said that AO is gonna run better but with each leak it looks like it’s gonna run worse and worse, can’t wait to play in 19 frames
de

I see your pain bud but I know i’m gonna go from Vistarian Spear to that Battle Axe heh

By the way, what the fuck is this hitbox? It didn’t look like he was in the hitbox even on startup
hit

Pretty Insane dont ya think?

Oh god I don’t wanna deal with janky ass hitboxes
curs

Its like the time I lost to a laggy hitboxed Wind User that made me lose like 37 Braincells

i mean its not really meant to be perfect yet

Also I found the ending move pretty crazy too

Might just be me but the visuals are very deceiving

Yeah I know but the hitboxes seem a bit wack, I’m just a bit worried and paranoid since if it’s still like this in the final game, well…

that Slam though is just amazing

It’s supposed to be a long lasting AoE move so I guess a big hitbox isn’t that bad if it’s meant to prevent people to go in an area
…But I don’t do pvp anyway so it’s not like if I could judge compared to the other skills

Honestly I’m not the greatest person to be talking about PvP either, but imo if it’s a multiple hitting zoning ish move it shouldn’t have THAT large of a hitbox no?

But I dunno it IS supposed to be a zoning (I’m only assuming) move but it just seems a bit too powerful having that big of a hitbox and hits several times. Or at least the visuals shouldn’t be too deceiving.

I just hope being a full mage is actually viable and the lost spells give some sort of variety to magic.

Might have to give up on full mage and use weapons as well just to not be bored lol

2 Likes

Lost spells are being added, he just added weapons first

Yea I know, I just hope the lost spells are unique and add a lot of variety that way not every magic fight looks the same.

1 Like

19 frames is still playable and that’s all i ask considering my potato pc

10 Likes

lol

Vetex kinda does FPS tests with his testers to see if AO needs optimization so

I dunno man, I find it hard to believe even if they do test it, I’d have to see for myself to actually believe it tbh