What your Arcane Odyssey Crush says about you

Pox just made a fucking THREAT for that one

I am non of all these people
mujikcboro-seriymujik

1 Like

iris is canonically 18

what about chief alfarin :heart_eyes: id love him to show me their big strong redwake freezers and maybe something else thats big and strong too :yum:

1 Like

LOL THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST ONE

@rouver2345

Ruby’s already here, whenever the name “Edward Kenton” is spoken, Ruby appears within the next few hours without fail. (They’ve already replied.)

1 Like

Aw.

But the tag is appreciated :+1:

she is not. she is 17, but after you goofys church of iris simps and bio terrorists started making rule34 of a fucking teenager roblox character they had to change it to 18

i don’t think it was ever said she was 17

it was also never said she was 18 untill vetex had to literally save 128 simps from going to jail

i don’t think most people thought we were beating up a child

beat up a children that is also a woman? vetex had me in that part, now its only beating up woman, wich is a downgrade

Tell me you watch Tommyinnit and Technoblade without telling me you watch Tommyinnit and Technoblade.

I don’t have an AO crush.

this sentence does not make you sound like a good person ngl

my heart belongs to piraiba :fish::heart:

Yup.

I think Neviro is more of a descendant of the king rather than a direct offspring. (Back me up, @rouver2345)

Hell yeah. :sunglasses:

As much as I’d wish not to disappoint @AMoonlightSonata, kinda…?

This is just reverse masochism, AKA sadism.

And now, I am off to meet God for my horrible life decisions. Au revoir, bitches :saluting_face:

Reason I didn’t quote Iris is because I do not wanna be grouped together with thosw god forsaken Church of Iris nutjobs.

1 Like

Y’know what. I’ll pick one, finally.

Hey man

1. It’s fun.
  2. I like it when they like it, alright? Mutual enjoyment is what sells anything to me.
  3. Dame Caesennia is one of the few fights in AO that forces me to actually think.