What your Arcane Odyssey Crush says about you

tommy british is cringe and technoblade is dead.

this thread in a nutshell:

Tommy is indeed both British and cringe, and Techno is, in fact, no longer with us (rest in peace). However, my point still stands.

heh?

what was your point? i forgor

Yeah, but the dude’s still probably old in comparison to most of the cast. Also I needed something to insult.

This.

nah, bro is drawing his own mother :skull:

2 Likes

I have a crush on this obscure character called uhh… Real Women, it’s like in Mimhere Island

1 Like

Cmon man, I thought we were in the Elius appreciation club together :pensive:.

OUCH! god damn!

1 Like

I’n sorry! :sob: I know Elius deserves more attention than Carina and all that, but she isn’t too bad :cry: (Even though she’s an absolute d—khead to her own baby brother, something you cannot forgive as an older sibling.)

This is epic proportions of betrayal. How can you stand to utter such blasphemy?

(@Cav_III; why is the forum so funky about not letting me directly reply to posts at random intervals ;-;

Song?

doesn’t know what positively dark - awakening is

You poor inexperienced soul.
Allow me to show you the forgotten gem of the old era of roblox

I must not be as old as I thought, because I’m not sure if I’ve heard this before. What games did it play on?

It used to be the og “it’s raining tacos”
It was in practically every obby, dance hangout, build to survive, and classic rpg game.

Nowadays though, the only game I’ve heard use it in the past 3 years is BEAR. Which is honestly fitting since most of the BEAR maps are old roblox maps.

Actually I shouldn’t say “OG it’s raining tacos”

That title goes only to this song.
This
Fucking
Cursed
Song.