What'd I miss? ft. Daveed Diggs

literally nothing, only reason we all are here is cause we’re bored and we’ve turned the forums into a chatbox

I remember you cause I’ve been relatively inactive for more than 6 months. I even lost regular. Now I’m slightly more active cause I did go to the trouble of clearing all my unread topics a while ago

Long time no see!

I’m afraid Apocalypse Bringer was removed by Vetex. It won’t make it into the game :frpensive:

1 Like

But it’s on the trello… Have I been duped? Been made a fool? Have my prayers, my poems, and those two short stories written about my love all been brought into existence just to die before this union can truly occur? Is there any meaning to WoM/AO without Apocalypse Bringer to be my goal? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF IT ALL IF IT’S ALL GOING TO ROT AND NOT BE THERE!

The abortion of Apocalypse Bringer sprouts a seed of vengeance in my soul. I forego all magic now. Fists, blades, arrows, bullets, and various blunt objects will be my tools of destruction. I will seek those who still have Ancient magics and crush them to cope with this loss, so that they can regret discovering their magic and being one with it.

my edge phase has begun

3 Likes

Whoa… it’s a joke… but it was one totally worth it.

AB is still in the game, worry not, it was just some bait for reactions

You just saved those poor children I was going to slaughter for being able to get Equinox, then again if this was a joke then they were never in danger. Nice joke though.

Didn’t put too much effort into it, but hey, thanks.

I knew about this because I was trying to remember who was that AB simp I saw from months ago and then I saw you were. It’s been quite some time, I missed you here honestly

yes save children good yes.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
yeah I pretty much was forced to take a break as I had to focus on, well, life. Tried to become a US Marine but failed basic training, “occupational stress”, so now I’m back home.

Make sure to check his twitter as well for all the postings you might’ve missed.

As for the forums, I would just read this.

1 Like

Guys, I think we just made an anime antagonist.

1 Like

i remember you as the funny apocalypse bringer dude

probably not something i should be able to remember you for

We got some new Femtex art on the forum

That’s about it

Oh and AO leaks but nobody cares about that

femtex art > AO

Since the game won’t be out for 69 years we started simping for Femtex art I mean they did not me totally not me never think about it like that alright yeah yeah :+1:

1 Like

Ohhh…You’re that one guy…I know that guy, he’s that one guy I know.

Uuuuuh… forums are still mostly just regurgitated content and a few funny discussions here and there. A ton of guilds got deleted a few months ago in WoM, and Vetex confirmed that infamy wouldn’t carry over, so there’s that…

Honestly you haven’t missed much.

holy crap

welcome back man

(I’m anunnamedboi if you remember me)

I remember you, vaguely, but I do

Sup. Forums dying, I keep procrastinating to write my newspaper, weird art, startling revelations from banned people, controversy and more!